Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Job Title :- Professional Services Project Manager
Location :- Duluth, GA
Client :- Digital Insight
Duration :- 6+months
Come join Client as part of the Client/DI Financial Services team as a Professional Services Project Manager. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
The Professional Services Project Manager drives the end-to-end delivery of critical consumer-facing Projects for financial institution clients. The Project Manager acts as Client of the consumer and financial institution client experience, guiding the implementation of complex products and services from post-sale, through delivery, to go-live and support. The Project Manager will work in close partnership with the cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, operations and support to execute as well as manage client relationships.
The Professional Services Project Manager must have a moderate understanding of financial services including understanding of interfaces, services, and must possess excellent Project management skills. The Project Manager will help define project scope by analyzing client needs and provide recommendations and guidance during the implementation process. In addition, the Project Manager must:
• Takes ownership and drives each assigned project to a successful completion
• Assess and monitors project issues and risks; develops appropriate mitigation plans, coordinates both internal and external resources, escalates per established procedures, to ensure that problems are resolved timely and to the client's satisfaction
• Schedule, install, validate and deliver products within scheduled timelines with a high degree of quality and exceptional customer satisfaction.
• Maintains a strong client relationship while working with appropriate DI and third party vendor representatives from project kickoff to go Live date.
• Demonstrates effective leadership and project management skills
• Continually works to expand individual and department-wide project management expertise
• Provides support, establishes relationship and project management expertise for client during the implementation phase, as well as first tier escalation point for internal resources working on the project.
• Perform Lessons Learned at post implementation on all conversions projects
• Manage concurrent complex and sophisticated clients Projects
• Act as business analyst and manage system integration to aid in the conversion to the Client/DI digital platform
• Drive the documentation and proactive communication of Project goals, measures of success, plans, status, issues and risks in a timely manner to team members, stakeholders and senior management to assure strategic and Project alignment and the timely resolution of issues, risks and roadblocks.
• Facilitate strong, positive, trusting relationships at the financial institutions necessary to understand the customer's needs and accurately represent the voice and perspective of the financial institutional customer within Client/DI.
• Skillfully generate creative solutions to challenging Project and/or client related issues in a timely manner under potentially stressful situations
• Continually look for opportunities to improve current processes and approaches and drive the implementation of these changes.
• Adheres to all company, departmental and project policies and procedures
• Serves as coach and mentor to Project Managers within Implementation Services
• Develop innovative solutions to problems and processes
• Be able to support conversion projects during non-business hours or weekends.
• Travel up to 25%
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years' experience delivering large scale online enterprise software deployment and implementations to or through enterprise customers or partnerships
• 10+ year's project management and/or other related management experience, including the management of technical projects
• Proven cross-function, end to end Project management for new initiatives where little or no precedent may exist, requiring engagement with and accountability to business & functional group leaders.
• Demonstrated ability to manage technical project with complex data management
• Excellent verbal/written communication and influencing skills as well as effective listening skills
• Experience in the use of structured project management methods and tools
• Strong understanding of current technologies such as SAML 2.0 for SSO, Web Service API's, SOAP, ReST, etc.
• Understanding of PFM applications as a SaaS offering
• PMP Certified or plan to obtain
• Financial institution experience preferred
• Ability to quickly learn basic concepts related to the financial services industry.
• Ability to quickly learn new products
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Travel estimated at 25% to include onsite client visits
Apply by creating/using an account