Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title :- Senior Recruiting Coordinator - 1909
Location :- San Jose CA 95125
Client :- PayPal.
Duration :- 4+ Months – Possibility for extension
No remote work - all work must be done in the San Jose office.
The Global Talent Acquisition organization at PayPal. is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest level talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the team, responsible for coordinating candidate logistics, communications and compliance for the end-to-end hiring process. She/he is on top of the details and keeps it all running smoothly. If you are a detail-oriented, proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you!
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Support the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions both volume and professional positions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business.
• Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype and dial in details.
• Track, update and maintain candidate data in applicant tracking system (ATS) on a daily basis
• Responsible for verifying new hire documents before submitting to corporate
• Conduct New Hire Orientation for the new hires
• Responsible for I-9 document collection, verification, and re-verifications.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the Recruiter and Hiring teams.
• Act as efficient partner to the Recruiter and Hiring teams
Basic Qualifications :
-3+ years related human resource, recruiting coordination experience or 3 years of related customer service experience
-Customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
-Microsoft outlook experience required (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
-Data entry experience with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking Database preferred
-Experience in an internet and/or technology company a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
-Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
-Skill of possessing interpersonal communication skills necessary to assist employees with inquiries.
-Knowledge of employment laws.
-Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
-Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications.
-Knowledge of external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word Excel, Visio).
-Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
-Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while retaining all information.
-Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
-Ability to communicate with applicants, co-workers, and business contacts in a civilized and professional manner.
-Ability to audit and manage billing statements for employee benefits.
-Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers
Thanks & Regards....
Awad Bin Yousuf
Desk : 213-228-3482 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
NextGen Technologies Inc.
1735 North 1st Street #308, San Jose, CA 95112
Apply by creating/using an account