Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Services and Support Representative (SSR) located in Duluth, GA is responsible for helping corporate users optimize their business goals by successfully using Digital Insight's products and services. Services and Support Representatives are the primary interface with the banking customer to diagnose and resolve problems, and answer questions regarding the use of the solution. SSRs are also primary contributors to providing feedback to improve the offerings.
Consultative analysis, teaching and confidence building are core skills. The SSR is proactive as well as reactive; they not only address the reason the customer contacts Digital Insight, but they also learn about the customer and anticipate potential opportunities or issues that the customer may not yet be aware of. The customer may not know their problem or opportunity, but the SSR asks the right questions and recommends/applies the appropriate solution(s). SSRs help the customers learn about the products/services and become more engaged with the use of the solution which provides greater value. Since the SSR is a primary contact for customers, it is critical that they live the Digital Insight values and the brand in their interactions.
• Applies defined practices, procedures and company policies to triage, troubleshoot and resolve both known and unknown issues and address routine and moderately complex customer questions.
Works on problems of limited scope that may need occasional deviation from accepted practice.
• Works on assignments that are routine or semi-routine in nature.
• Identifies, communicates and participates in process improvements.
• Frames and escalates issues that are not found within existing resources that support SSRs.
• Frames, updates and re-uses knowledge and provides input to existing knowledge or frames the problem to be solved. Creates knowledge content (articles) when they have a known solution that is not documented.
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
• Typically follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Creates knowledge content (articles) to document previously unknown solutions.
• Works on special projects within their Business Unit.
May work in a Quality Analyst role in any Business Unit when the business need arises and permits.
• May lead customer facing 1:many trainings.
Education/Training/Work Experience: Bachelor or Associates Degree or equivalent certifications or two to five years of related experience in customer or technical support, preferably in an internet or software environment. No written or verbal warnings or performance deficiencies.
Specialized Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Excellent verbal/written communication skills, as well as effective listening skills. Excellent analytical skills; ability to determine from a complex set of variables how to resolve an issue. Strong skill at multi-tasking, handling shifting priorities and timeline pressure. Strong computer literacy an ability to learn company products, techniques and processes quickly and comprehensively. Demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems involving software, hardware, telecommunications networks and back-end vendor systems
• Required experience with UNIX, SQL (Informix in particular), basic HTML, and Java Script.
• Understanding of technical software support processes.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, a strong customer orientation and good organizational skills.
Financial institution and data process vendor interface knowledge is highly preferred
Apply by creating/using account