Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide. Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit. Client what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do!
Come join our Product Development organization and be a part of the Pro Connect Group (PCG). We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
- Significant experience developing front-end applications
- Significant experience developing automated tests for your features so you can get back to the fun part
- Hands-on coding experience producing high quality experiences
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Contribute to a scrum team focused on providing the essential benefit to customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure effective definition, design, and implementation
- Work closely with Experience Designers to understand usability, information architecture
- Work closely with the engineering team to build the UI screens
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 to 8 years of experience developing web applications
- Working experience with frameworks and libraries such as Angular JS, React JS, Redux, Backbone JS etc.
- Knowledge of web application development fundamentals, RESTful Web Services etc.
- Hands on experience creating responsive web applications using modern CSS frameworks.
- Expert UI skills (but able to understand and work in the business logic layer when needed).
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently on multiple tasks.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially Agile/iterative development processes.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies (if no practical work experience with cutting edge front-end technology—you're prototyping and/or researching the upcoming technologies and solutions)
- Experience with various, modern web frameworks
- Passion for creating a better user experience through understanding of usability, information architecture, use case development, design/aesthetic
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, data visualization, graphing and charting
Apply by creating/using an account