Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description :
Job Title :- Associate Systems Engineer IV
Location :- San Jose, CA
Client :- PayPal
Duration :- 6 +Months
Job ID :- 01837
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Payflow gateway processes millions of online payments every day for tens of thousands of internet merchants. As a staff software engineer on the team you will be responsible for design, coding and testing of scalable, multi-threaded server software. Payflow requires a strong C++, PL/SQL, Pro C, VS2008/VS2013 candidate to fulfill the job.
We are looking for an exceptional staff software engineer to join the team that is responsible for the real time transaction processing components in the payflow. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven staff engineer. If you really enjoy building high performance, high available and highly scalable back end systems then this is the job for you.
• Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software applications.
• Segment and design system layers to support componentized and layered application development, including business logic functionality and database/component repository access.
• Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
• Be able to independently design, code and test complex features, as well as lead small project teams
• Identify and make recommendations to reduce project risks.
• Share release management duties on feature rollouts, share on-call responsibilities
• Ability to lead project involving cross vertical integration
• Ability to find and help fix performance, scalability, and other live issues in a very time critical environment
• Ability to work well with team members to achieve end vision
• 8+ years of experience in software development designing and implementing scalable, fault tolerant components on the Windows platform.
• 6+ year experience in developing object oriented, database-driven software in C++.
• Experience in java, REST Web Services is a plus
• Knowledge of Design Patterns
• Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
• Knowledge of Pro*C
• Knowledge of VS 2008, VS 2013
• Experience implementing and validating high performance, high availability services.
• Experience with load and performance testing and optimization.
• Strong problem solving skills and a passion for debugging complex issues
• Proficiency with at least one scripting language (Perl etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience supporting a high volume operations environment
• Experience as a development lead
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with GIT, Continuous Integration systems (Hudson/Jenkins) & Bug Tracking (Jira) tools
• Proficiency with XML/XSL, JSON frameworks
• Experience with using Agile/Scrum methodology for software development. Familiarity with Rally tool
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
• Minimum 6 years of work experience developing back-end systems in C++
• Minimum 2 years of work experience developing back-end systems in PL/SQL, Oracle, VS2008, VS2013
Apply by creating/using an account