Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are looking for an Instructional Designer with strong technical and instructional writing skills to develop training materials and eLearning. The role will be for 6 months, full-time (40 hrs a week) based here in San Jose at the Whitman Campus in Campbell. The instructional designer will work closely with the S2P Project Manager(s) and SMEs with a focus on developing specific training content and materials (including e-learning) for the end-user. Along with maintaining course and training registrations in the LMS.
We would like to start the interviewing process beginning of July and hope to have someone start mid-July. Please send us any resumes that will fit the requirements below.
***During the interview process, please have the candidates bring some examples of the work they've completed previously (training decks/materials, sites and e-learning modules).***
- 3+ years of experience as an Instructional Designer working with moderately complex content and designing training for multiple delivery modalities (traditional classroom, online classroom, and self-paced e-Learning modules).
- Provide creative solutions in designing and developing New Hire on-boarding program for multiple organizations
- Efficient in MS Office 2016 – Must know Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator – minimum
- e-Leaning experience: Captivate, Storyline, Audacity, FTP, HTML, LMS - Broad knowledge of eLearning processes and the use of various tools to develop eLearning
- Office 365 / One Drive/ SharePoint Web Portal Development & Maintenance experience (creation of pages to link learning material, relevant websites, description on how to get access to systems, etc.)
- Finance background (understand Forecasting, P&L, Accounting and Analytics is a plus)
- Experience in high technology, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong project management skills
Looking for a consultant – 3-6 months to fill an Instructional Designers role – w/ e-learning, web design, and training curriculum development
• This role supports the Finance organization at eBay. Some background in and/or passion for Finance related systems, tools and processes around FP&A, Controllership & Analytics.
• Previous experience as an Instructional Designer in a Corporate environment.
• Understands and has applied the ADDIE model
• Conducts in-depth job-task analysis and/or needs assessment to identify learning objectives, and to determine training solutions and other performance enhancement solutions (e.g., management reinforcement, role clarity, job aids, etc.)
• Consults with managers and various team members to develop individual training program goals, overall program objectives, and module objectives. Ensures training is focused on increasing the capability of employees to perform in their job.
• Applies knowledge of adult learning theory to identify appropriate training media and methodologies based on audience learning styles, course content, audience location, point within the learning process, etc. Designing is created for traditional classroom, online classroom, self-paced e-Learning modules or a blend of approaches. Training methodologies may include group lecture, role play, simulation exercises, self-study, on-the-job training, computer-based training, etc.
• Researches, selects, and modifies existing training curriculum, content, materials, job aids, etc. to meet learning needs.
• Reviews program evaluations, test results, and participant and manager feedback on training effectiveness to make recommendations for program improvement.
• Designs evaluation strategies and tools to determine whether desired learning and performance outcomes are achieved.
• Develop eLearning training curriculum using Adobe Captivate/Articulate Storyline and other various eLearning tools
• Bachelor's degree required, in addition to 3+ years of training design experience.
• Experience in high technology, fast-paced environment
• Prior experience includes working with moderately complex content and designing training for multiple delivery modalities (traditional classroom, online classroom, and self-paced e-Learning modules).
• Has broad knowledge of instructional technologies and is proficient in the advanced use of e-Learning tools that do not require programming.
• Is proficient with web design and maintenance
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrates strong project management skills.
Top 3 Skill Sets:
1. Must have Instructional Design skills and have implement the ADDIE model and successfully executed a project with eLearninng and/or developing training content.
2. Experienced with eLearning tools such as: Articulate Storyline, Audio (Adobe Audition) and Video recording, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
3. Strong Communication and Writing skills
Apply by creating/using an account