Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Business Analysts have Communications responsibilities and work in conjunction with the Cyber Security Intelligence Center to assist with overall global strategy and supporting project deployment. The position requires a self-starter with solid business analyst abilities and excellent documentation skills. The candidate should have the ability to work from a high to low level of detail and have a strong mix of analytical, technical, and communication skills. Working knowledge of data privacy, information protection and technical background highly desired. Additionally, knowledge of Data Forensics and detection/monitoring of events associated with potential insider threats is a plus.
• Gather business requirements, identify and define business opportunities and lead the development and implementation of IT solutions that meet business needs.
• Manage small projects using CPDEP light rigor.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, hold regular status meetings with project team.
• Act as a liaison between business partners, technical analysts, forensic investigators, detection analysts, and third-party vendors.
• Deliver documentation to support internal forensics priorities and projects including capture, respond, and mitigate events.
• Create and maintain standards, processes, protocols and compliance activities.
• Position is part of a team focused on ensuring the security and integrity of Chevron proprietary information.
-Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
-Creates and executes communications plans as well as tactical plans for key partnerships and issues,
- Maintenance of external stakeholder presentations
- Design and deliver an effective strategy for Chevron and its key projects
- Provide strategic advice to internal customers
- Develop and implement effective partnership brokering and management processes
-Work collaboratively to leverage and communicate all aspects of Chevron's community program to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure strategy aligns and supports Chevron's overall Community Engagement Strategy
- Plan and manage resources required to deliver Chevron's strategy
- Develop and prepare internal and external reports on the effectiveness of various strategies
- Manage key community business partnerships and represent Chevron as required
- Provide oversight, leadership, training and education to the team on best practice community business management
• Understanding and knowledge of IT infrastructure and software application development.
• Proven practice of PPM or CPDEP methodology and/or related PM skills.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence others without direct supervision. Comfortable facilitating meetings, negotiating with vendors and presenting to groups.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Technical Experience - Experience with Infrastructure, Data Forensic and Data Leakage Prevention tools, networks, solution or enterprise architecture and data analysis a plus. Past or current experience in programming and data modeling is also a plus.
• Bachelor degree (Computer Science, Information Security) or equivalent combination of education and related work experience preferred.
• 8-10+ years of experience in business analysis required
• Chevron experience desired
• The ideal candidate will have experience as a Business Analyst supporting forensics, financial audit, investigative experience or insider risk teams, preferably within an Enterprise/corporate environment.
Apply by creating/using account