Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job title: Sailpoint IIQ
Location: Des Moines, IA
Job type: Contract/CTH/FTE
We are looking for an Information Security Engineer within Identity and Access Management design, define, and implement processes and tools that are necessary to ensure the stability and performance of Identity & Access Management system. Create and engineer systems or procedures to solve complex problems, controls/ applications, while balancing business needs against potential risks. Provide technical consultation and insight in Identity and Access Management, working across multiple disciplines such as networks, servers, desktops, applications and databases. Responsible for programming, supporting and maintaining complex Identity Management systems which are used to provide security for most sensitive systems and critical applications
Bachelor's Degree or direct and applicable work experience
· 7+ years' experience working in information technology to include any combination of the following:
· 4+ years' experience working in a security environment, specifically relating to identity and access management, with a focus in technical design
· Previous work experience in analysis of security controls in a tiered model, including at least 3 of the following
· Identity & Access Management
· Network Authentication Controls
· Performing security administration (Applications, file shares, databases) and with access security models (discretionary, mandatory, role based
· Establishing, monitoring and managing network and/or domain trust relationships
· Managing a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
· Managing a security administration system (application, web portal, database)
· Strong working knowledge across IT functions (Systems, Network, Databases and/or Application Development).
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills. A certain degree of creativity, innovation and latitude is required (the ability to think outside the box when faced with challenges).
· High attention to detail while completing tasks and processes. Ability to prioritize to maximize personal efficiency.
· Ability to troubleshoot and interpret user problems, and discern appropriate solutions. Ability to look across multiple systems, applications and networks to troubleshoot security issues.
· Strong customer service orientation with effective verbal and written communication skills working with technical and non-technical personnel, with the ability to address all levels of leadership, business, technical, and non-technical staff.
· Prior experience with security reporting, metrics and communication of effectiveness of security controls.
Oracle and SailPoint migration experience preferred
· Ability to code/script with Java
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - (ISC)2
· Global Information Assurance Certification GIAC Global Information Assurance Certification GIAC
· Security CompTIA
Apply by creating/using account