Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The UX Designer will be an integral part of the ecommerce and UX design team. In this
role, you will design and define engaging experiences for our digital ecosystem. At the
core, you'll transform unmet user needs and business opportunities into successful
product launches. You will work to create a best in class customer experience for
Client interactive, digital touch-points, including online (website) and mobile
experiences. The ideal candidate has a passion for user centered design and has a wide
breadth of experience across multiple types of products, channels and design
methodologies. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from UX
architects, visual designers, project managers, business stakeholders, writers and
developers to deliver these digital experiences.
? Identify user needs and business requirements
? Visualize ideas using professional design tools as well as sticky notes, sketch
boards, whiteboard markers or whatever tools are necessary to rapidly work
through ideation and move to the next stage
? Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions
? Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation/improvements based on research,
analysis, and competitive reviews
? Drive the design of next generation, navigation schemes, patterns, components
and templates across the company's products, insuring a consistent, appealing,
and dynamic customer experience.
? Create low and high fidelity interactive prototypes adhering to a rapid, iterative
and collaborative process
? Work with usability researchers to define test plans and iterate designs throughout
? Translate usability research findings into design improvements.
? Ensure digital touch points become and remain consistent with Client user
experience and brand standards
? Create final UX deliverables through appropriately detailed specifications
including: process flows, wireframes, storyboards, high and low fidelity
? Create visual design assets and document visual styling specification for
? Communicate with multiple stakeholders to review progress, and incorporate
? During implementation you will respond to day-to-day questions from developers,
? Work with QA to identify, document, and verify bug fixes.
? Collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as business partners throughout
the design process
? Present design and defend work to stakeholders and senior leadership for review
• Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web, mobile, and touch
• Experience designing for E-Commerce or transaction based sites and applications.
• Experience building advanced wireframes and prototypes for both web and
• Experience in writing detailed interaction specifications (IA, work flow, page
functionality and layout, etc.).
• A good understanding of front-end web technologies.
• Experience with touch based UI & UX design.
• Knowledge of mobile UI guidelines and patterns for iOS and Android.
• Understanding of accessibility and how it impacts UX.
• Strong ability to present and defend your design decisions, and respond quickly to
• Strong communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced
atmosphere with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work independently or in a team, and with or without direction is
• Must be a self-starter that can create schedules and define scope of work even
when there are no clear requirements and direction.
• Highly organized and methodical with excellent time management skills, strong
business ethics, and political awareness.
? Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples
? Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in UX design
? Experience with large cross-functional teams
? Experience designing large, complex, eCommerce projects
? Experience designing for multiple devices
? Experience with Axure, Balsamiq, Proto.io, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator
and other design tools.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.