Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Loan IQ DB Developer
At Brokerage, we advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals, and always do so with a standard of excellence. We are a leading global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments - Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (WM), and Investment Management. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.Our WM business is one of the largest in the world with more than $2 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances, and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the U.S. Our Financial Advisors focus on delivering timely, customized solutions and services that help clients meet their financial and life goals. Our offering includes brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Brokerage can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Department ProfileGlobal Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm's WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (Client), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
The Lending Products and Services (LPS) team is currently implementing a new version of LoanIQ and integrating it with Other Firm Proprietary technologies. The candidate will work closely with our Business Analysts to understand the business requirements and develop optimal IT solutions around them. Private Bankers will leverage these applications to analyze data, track opportunities and increase transparency to enhance the client?s overall lending experience. The platform must be upgraded to a new version in order to have ongoing vendor support for defect remediation and issue support. We are looking for a hands-on seasoned developer, with significant development experience to be part of our global team with members in Mumbai, Bangalore and NY.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Integrate Loan IQ with related technologies, including Spring, Oracle, and other firm proprietary software
* Implement and develop core Java applications as well as multi-tiered Java EE-style applications
* Perform critical technical analysis, code in Loan IQ SDK, and ensure that deliverables are completed within the stipulated timeframe.
* Assess the impact of changes on existing business and technology processes, as well as other interfacing systems
* Document business and functional requirements, including data flow, business rules, and use cases/ stories
* Guide development and QA teams to resolve questions on the requirements and the intentions and business purpose underlying them
* Coordinate business unit and other subject matter expert meetings. Develop relationships across the organization to know whose input is needed, and when
* Work with geographically dispersed teams (NY, Mumbai, Bangalore)
* 7-10 years? hands-on experience in Loan IQ
* Expertise in Java EE design and programming, solid understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications
* Experience with standard set of Java developments tools including IDEs, build frameworks, source code control, etc.
* Strong understanding of RDBMS databases, JDBC, and database access technologies (Sybase, DB2 preferred but not required)
* Working knowledge of Spring MVC framework and design patterns
* Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
* Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
* The ability to write reusable, optimized, maintainable code that is well documented and follows industry-standard best practices
* Experience with task management tools such as JIRA
* Good communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, across all stakeholder groups and with staff from junior to senior levels
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment with geographically distributed team members
* MQ Series
* JEE Server
* Hands on experience with standard set of developments tools including IDEs, build frameworks, source code control, etc.
* Knowledge of Financial markets, lending based products & Wealth Management
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.