Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Financial Firm located in Tampa, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst
The Finance and Risk Infrastructure (FRI) organization is looking for dynamic individuals to help shape the future of the Finance and Risk organizations. Data Services is charged with leading Finance and Risk's efforts to provide accurate information of the highest quality to our customers, shareholders and regulators, grounded in developing and instituting the most efficient processes to do so. Data Services processes are comprised of: Content Management covering the creation, implementation and enforcement of content and standards, Data governance which includes the governance of changing data and policies, the prioritization of data quality remediation (including Issue Management Resolution (IMR) actions) and securing funding for data quality efforts; data operations (acquisition, anchoring, correcting and supply of data) surrounding various data repositories; and data quality which brings together metrics, tracing, control and other activities, whether performed in the function or in Operations, against Finance/Risk data sources, intermediate and final output processes, and cross-report checks.
The Solutions Data Quality Lead Analyst role is a key position in the FRI Data Services organization and actively supports the team efforts to improve data quality by fixing DQ issues at source, adopting data standards and providing accurate data for reporting. The role involves coordinating Data Quality efforts beyond Global Functions into other Business areas yet impacting the Consumers of Data Services throughput.
The incumbent will act as a representative for the FRI Data Services Content Management organization. Key responsibilities include:
• Remediation of missing facility identifiers in transaction feeds into Genesis and Optima data warehouses
• Data Quality requirements, testing development, implementation and maintenance
• Metrics collection and processing to generate management insight into data quality SLA adherence
• Support of DQ issue remediation via Issue Management Resolution (IMR) process and other strategic and tactical dispositions of data quality breaks
• Project plan and coordinate process with DRA, Regional Data Quality and ADS/SDR Source System Owners as required
• Interaction with Chief Data Office, Internal Audit and other data quality partners
• Data Quality process re-engineering and improvement
• Data Quality education and training
Experience in Finance and Risk organizations and processes that spans the full spectrum of geographic, functional and business perspectives. Prior experience at Client is optimal.
• Expertise and experience in data tracing start to finish.
• Understanding of credit policy
• Ability to track backward from data warehouse to start of transaction record
• Proven track record collaborating and building relationships and influencing across the organization.
• Outstanding analytical, strategic and problem solving skills coupled with strong finance and internal control skills.
• Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and creates environments where employees are provided development opportunities. Ability to understand the strategic direction and deliver successful results in a complex and cross functional organization.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, able to build a broad base of support among key decision makers.
• Ability to manage multiple deliverables, excellent time management skills and prioritize appropriately.
• Ability to identify and drive change and to finish implementation.
• Strong and demonstrated analytical and execution skills.
• Root Cause Analysis and Data Management experience
• Experience providing status reporting and presentation materials to Senior Management
• Proven track record of process transformations, including technology integration beneficial
• Significant knowledge of the operations of Banking ideal
• Strong organizational skills
• Bachelor's Degree required
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.