Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Can work in Milwaukee, WI or Baco Raton, FL
Travel Requirements: This position may require travel up to 50% of the time.
1 position in Milwaukee, WI
2 positions in Boca Raton, FL
Position Responsible for ensuring alignment of the System Functional and Non-Functional requirements with the solution's design. Typically 6-8 years of experience in the role. Assistance is needed on the current team to help with detailed analysis of current state, recommendations for future state, partnering with the product team and business areas to understand root cause. Ability to be self-directed ability to prioritize their own work, Agile experience is a must, data analysis, ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced environment to identify core issues and make recommendations.
Family Description: Typical responsibilities may include providing thought leadership on strategic direction, facilitating the process to collect and define BU requirements, providing expert advice and recommendations on industry trends and best practices, creating roadmaps to achieve the long and short-term capability needs of the BU or Function, and performing analysis on business or systems processes to identify improvements and/or calculate cost/benefit data
Role: Business Analyst
Role Description: Analyzes and improves systematic processes to increase efficiency and productivity. Identifies, analyzes, and troubleshoots the root cause of issues. Documents and evaluates required data and information. Support the creation of the detailed implementation plan. Elicits Gathers detailed business requirements leveraging standard templates and processes. Drives and challenges business units on their assumptions. Validates that solution design fulfills business requirements. Identifies opportunities for improvements that can be accomplished through existing and/or new technologies. Assists key users in defining the UAT scenarios and testing. Develops and delivers key user training. Supports users during project and enhancement stabilization.
Job Function: Work closely with the North American (NA) Fire, Security and HVAC functions to elicit, define, and document their business needs and then interpret them to the Program/Project team to ensure comprehension and adherence to all standards and processes. Coordinates with other project teams to ensure that interdependencies are defined and resolved. Ensures the right information is identified at the appropriate level of detail to assist in analysis of the business as well as ensure the solution enables modes of accessing and analyzing data and / or requested functionality that are most conducive to fulfilling the objectives of the business.
Job Responsibilities: - Serve as lead business analyst for the Fire, Security, and HVAC functions of the North America Service business
- Partner with the project team to capture and clarify current state process flows, future state process flows and requirements, assist with testing as needed, and manage and facilitate user acceptance testing with business users.
- Perform business analysis efforts including eliciting, analyzing, documenting and communicating the business needs based on input and direction from subject matter experts.
- Work collaboratively with project team to effectively support delivery of quality solutions.
- Plan and facilitates BA requirement review sessions. Interacts with architecture, security, infrastructure, developers and testing team members to provide requirements clarifications throughout project lifecycle
- Work with testing team members to ensure requirements coverage within test cases and plan model office testing of impacted processes.
- Lead the creation of process models with the intent to advise how to "IT-enable” process improvement efforts.
- Support the ideation and high-level planning of IT projects including specification of high-level business requirements, formulation of business process and technology solution options, creation and vetting of business cases, and high-level project planning (scope, schedule, & budget).
- Support process standardization and simplification improvements to enable streamlining of the IT applications landscape.
- Support solution design and testing activities, assess overall quality of solution and fit with business capability needs, ensure go-live readiness of Business and IT communities, and measure business results after solution stabilization.
Key Business Processes: Position Responsible for ensuring alignment of the System Functional and Non-Functional requirements with the solution's design. Typically 6-8 years of experience in the role. Assistance is needed on the current team to help with detailed analysis of current state, recommendations for future state, partnering with the product team and business areas to understand root cause. Ability to be self-directed ability to prioritize their own work, Agile experience is a must, data analysis, ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced environment to identify core issues and make recommendations.
Key IT Platforms:
Interpersonal Skills: Position requires exceptional verbal and written communication, collaboration, negotiation, influential leadership, innovative thinking and relationship-building skills with Business and IT stakeholders, customers, and suppliers in a highly matrix environment; and demonstration of JCI's key values: integrity, teamwork, excellence, and accountability.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or Business Administration
Preferred Experience: Strong BA with requirements and documentation skills
5-7 years of experience.
Agile Methodology experience
Demonstrated knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle and/or the Project Management Methodology
Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, both verbally and in writing
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and high level of customer service
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.