Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
TAMPA, FL OR DALLAS, TX
IT Architecture office is responsible for:
• Developing and maintaining enterprise architecture
• Reference standards that support the architecture
• Ensuring that the standards and architecture are aligned with the IT Strategy
• Best practices to ensure that implementation of technology solutions is delivered in support of overall mission
Reports to the Enterprise IT Security Architect, who is responsible for providing highly advanced technical and analytical skills to the IT Architecture Office. Works with the Enterprise IT Security Architect to maintain the corporate vision of application and technology security architecture. Engages with staff throughout CLIENT Solutions to communicate security standards, guidelines and strategies. Works with project teams to ensure technical quality of security-focused deliverables and adherence to security standards, governance and controls practices. Considered a security and technical expert in technology architecture, security architectures, systems implementation and integration. Conducts technical research as necessary to contribute to help with setting direction and strategy. Works with other teams, where applicable, on security projects or on security-relevant tasks on technical projects.
• Assists in defining standards and policies for the security, compliance and governance of data and information stored or processed at an external Cloud provider, including IaaS (Infrastructure), PaaS (Application Platform) and SaaS (Software) models
• Work with teams on implementing Enterprise Cloud strategy using standards and best practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Secure and compliant data and messaging egress and ingress
• Federated authentication and authorization models with AWS and API Gateway
• Automated workload lifecycle management
• Data and information at rest encryption and security
• Application porting, integration and maintenance
• On-demand, self-service access to Enterprise Cloud applications, platforms and offerings
• Overall cloud management tools, monitoring, alerting, chargeback, capacity and performance management, and service level objective definitions.
• Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in security architecture, system integration, application development and system analysis
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in IT platform, storage, and network virtualization architecture and engineering, including:
o In depth knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows Server Operating platforms
• Experience with integrating applications and identity management with Amazon Services such as AWS, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS RDS
• Experience architecting automated data center processes, including provisioning, application and patch management, monitoring and alerting, capacity monitoring and planning, leveraging execution and human approval workflow design and implementation
• Experience with PingFederate and PingAccess
• Experience with Multi-Factor and Adaptive Authentication technologies
• Experience with federating applications with AWS API Gateway
• Development experience for aiding integrations using Java or similar languages
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.