Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
1. Receives customer calls including answering phone, greeting customers, and displaying an upbeat and helpful demeanor in order to create a positive first impression. 2. Verifies customer identity including asking customers to provide personal information and comparing that information to data stored in the computer system in order to ensure confidentiality and legal compliance.
3. Listens to customers including letting the customers fully explain issues, asking questions for clarification, maintaining composure with upset customers, and conveying a sense of empathy in order to fully understand the customer's issue.
4. Adapts communication to customers by altering rate of speech, inflection, tone, and content in order to facilitate customer understanding, retention, and comfort.
5. Explains policies and products to customers including answering questions, helping customers understand product features, helping customers with online banking processes, and general bank services in order to educate and support customers.
6. Researches customer issues including reviewing customer relationship, exploring transaction history, performing searches (e.g., dollar amounts, dates), and gathering additional information from bank documentation and resources in order to identify the source of the problem for resolution.
7. Determines solutions to customer problems including determining possible courses of action, determining the most appropriate solution in the interest of the customer and bank, presenting the solution to the customers, and fostering acceptance of the solution in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
8. Solves problems including taking action on fee rebates, activating cards, replacing cards, ordering checks, updating customer information, executing stop payments, taking applications for overdraft protection, etc., in order to immediately address customer issues.
9. Documents customer interactions including typing in details of customer calls, updating customer profiles, documenting customer satisfaction, making calendar reminders to follow up on issues, and inputting notes for other specialists to use in future dealings with customers in order to maintain compliance and facilitate better customer relations.
10. Refers customers to other specialists including identifying when another specialist (e.g. fraud department, supervisor, etc.) is required to help the customer in order to most quickly and efficiently provide customer service.
11. Operates technology including phone systems and computer systems, knowing where to find information in the computer, reading email and using calendar functions in Outlook, resetting customer passwords and information, and entering and retrieving data in all bank systems in order to quickly and accurately help customers.
12. Multitasks including simultaneously talking with customers about problems, developing personal rapport with customers, researching customer issues, resolving customer issues, and identifying sales opportunities in order to provide high quality service in minimal time.
13. Learns new information in both training sessions and via updates while on the job including changes to rates, products, services, policies, and procedures in order to perform within current regulations and provide accurate information to customers.
14. Sells products including reviewing customer relationships for potential needs, determining most appropriate products to for customers, explaining rates and product benefits, referring to computer prompts on suggestive selling, and determining appropriate situations to suggest products in order to deepen customer relationship with bank.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.