Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
San Francisco, CA
Top 3 Skills
1)Has worked as a marketing manager on several occasions, with content marketing as a primary focus in instances.
2)Has worked on strategic planning in a marketing organization, has owned campaign tracking, success metrics and analytics and
3)Have a lot of experience working cross-functionally.
• 6-8 years of experience managing the development and delivery of marketing materials, defining strategic objectives, setting metrics and measuring performance.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Experience in Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer marketing; experience working with internal sales teams.
• Strong written communication skills with ability to write content for marketing and communication materials, and business presentations.
• Prior experience building, launching and managing multi-channel marketing programs and campaigns, and with marketing automation platforms.
• Proven ability to foster trust and collaborative partnerships with colleagues and internal stakeholders. • Analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work proactively and self-start in a fast-paced, team driven environment
. • Experience working in environmental or energy related field a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business required, MBA preferred.
As a member of the Marketing Strategy team, you will lead the development and implementation of customer outreach strategies for Demand Response programs and specific energy management technologies. This role requires significant coordination with internal stakeholders as well as external vendors to ensure alignment, reconcile feedback and provide continued support through the go-to-market and reporting phases.
This individual works closely with (CES) product and program managers, Customer Insights, Customer Contact Centers, BES and BES operations, external marketing and advertising agencies, and the CPUC to implement best in-class marketing campaigns that deliver on business objectives and customer experience. Additional responsibilities include coordinating reports and analysis that update internal management on the progress of initiatives, such as financial tracking and campaign performance metrics.
Primary Responsibilities: • Develop forward-looking marketing strategy, work with internal teams to create outreach plans, establish key performance indicators and metrics, manage analytics and data deliverables, and execute on the agreed upon plans. o Provide support and direction of comprehensive data-driven marketing plans that will drive deliver on business goals such as enrollment, engagement, process completion or behavior change. o Adjust plans and/or process as needed to respond to changing internal (resources, priorities) and external (regulatory, brand) landscapes, ensuring timely and efficient roll-out. o
Oversee plan execution, communicating activities and deliverables to appropriate internal stakeholders, and making recommendations for improvement when necessary. o Assist in creating and editing presentations and materials used for strategic planning.
o Maintain clear, open communication with Products, Sales, Customer Insights and Marketing on project status, resources, priorities, deliverables and issue resolution. o Project management, as needed, to support scheduling and coordination of timelines and deliverables.
• Drive existing marketing plans targeted to commercial and residential customers. o Partner closely with internal media, web, email and insights/analytics teams and external partners (agencies, vendors) to execute on strategic plan. o Identify and pursue opportunities to test and optimize strategy, tactical approach, messaging, conversion channels. o Manage ongoing campaign planning to align with product roadmaps and priorities.
o Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly those responsible for informing product/program priorities and key deliverables. o Adhere to rigorous content development process, driving projects forward on time and on budget,
• Provide guidance to internal and external agency teams to aid in development of a wide range of creative - including advertising and direct-to-customer marketing pieces, sales presentations and turn-key communications, collateral and web updates. o Work with partners to develop campaign and tactical creative briefs for external agencies that correspond to marketing plans. Ensure brief's alignment with program and messaging strategies.
o Oversee implementation of, monitor and analyze campaign performance tracking for accuracy, and recommend optimizations to meet program goals. o Establish customer data requirements to achieve effective targeting by tactic, in partnership with external agencies. o Drive on-time delivery of in market communications through effective prioritization and proactive information-sharing.
• Support the delivery of ongoing and ad hoc reports as required by internal management. o Support internal updates to senior leadership on status of program outreach. § Regular outreach updates, including metrics and performance tracking § Monthly budget tracking and forecasting, including budget scenario planning, projecting overages/under-spend and providing cost-control recommendations • Support special projects as assigned by management.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.