Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Manager IIII
establishing and leading cross functional initiatives supporting MM US strategic business goals. The Project Manager will coordinate, plan, develop and implement moderate to complex projects and recommend appropriate strategies, actions, and/or alternatives for business decisions relative to the projects under area of responsibility. Candidate should able to manage matrix team(s) and/or cross functional team(s), being responsible for the day-to-day execution, management, and reporting, including managing resources, scope and meeting deadlines according to plan.
High Level Job Responsibilities
• Single accountable party responsible for the day to day execution, management, and reporting of moderate to large projects, including managing resources, costs, scope and meeting deadlines according to plan
• Maintain a matrix reporting relationship with the Business Owner & Project Sponsor for all accountable project execution activities
• Accountable for all aspects of business deliverables & readiness including support being in place before production implementation (people, process & automation) • Work effectively with cross functional teams, including possibly leading / overseeing multiple Project Managers
• Facilitate issue resolution and remove obstacles to ensure quality results are achieved • Accountable for identifying and resolving possible risk and develop/monitor risk plans
• Confirm achievement of objectives, verify and document project results to formalize acceptance of business & readiness deliverables by the sponsor
• Facilitate lessons learned for business team and retain information in a central location (SharePoint) for future use. Project Mgmt, Fin & Resource Mgmt Tools.
• Leverage information from Project Management tools to drive positive outcomes in projects
• Demonstrates the ability to master and apply Project Management (BPLM, SDLC , PDLC) & Resource Management
tools in the current area of work
• Guides team members in effectively providing input and using information generated from Project Management tools and processes
• Seasoned individual capable of handling broad scope projects that have short to medium-term focus
• Works with guidance on more complex projects
• Capable of applying knowledge to handle all but the most complex problems independently
• Anticipates change and directs or redirects efforts
• Looks for and finds ways to improve operations
• Individual typically has at least 5+ yrs of related experience
To be successful in the role, the following are the key qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of proven project management experience
• Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
• Experience in full cycle project leadership from conception to delivery
• PMP certification
• Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of projects to ensure it is aligned to and directly supports strategic objectives.
• Experience within the insurance/ financial services industry
• Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports business & strategic initiatives.
• Proven leadership, with the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology divisions
• Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change.
• Strong functional and technical knowledge.
• Strong with Microsoft office products
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.