Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technology Agnostic - Project Manager I
12+ Month Contract
The Global Ops IT PMO consultant must be knowledgeable and well versed in the Global Program in order to effectively support the Program manager and project team to ensure financials are well managed and align to the PAR and Reinvest budget. He/she has an end to end view of the program and project financial life cycle and understands the variances to budget to ensure value-add discussions/guidance on approach to resolve funding and other financial issues. The PMO consultant is an integral part of the investigation, analysis, resolution and follow-through to closure. Key partners include: Program manager, project managers, Local IT PMO, Global Ops PMO/governance leads, transfer pricing leads, Procurement.
The Global Operations IT Planning and Portfolio function supports and enables Program Managers to effectively establish a global program – providing them with financial guidance, monitoring and support through the life of the multi-year program. Specific activities include, but are not limited to:
• Program and Project Code/Budget Setup – work with key stakeholders and finance counterparts in both Global Operations as well as IT AD space (e.g. IT COEs, Local IT, etc.); ensure approvals have been secured and documented; ongoing activity includes monitoring variances to budget
• Monthly Financial Reviews – participate in meetings with program/project managers and Global Ops leaders to review their program status and assist with guidance and/or follow-ups to address funding challenges/issues
• Benefits & Expenses – each month, collect in-country data sheet from Local IT/PMO to upload into Clarity; complete total IT spend data in B&E template to be submitted to Global Ops for ROI calculation
• Reports and Analysis – manage reporting views for program managers to facilitate their reviews with IT project managers and Global Ops business partners; support Program managers with ad hoc reports and analysis; maintain a PAR/Reinvest view – tracking all movements (funding +/-'s related to CR's, overspends, givebacks, etc.)
• Annual Planning Process – coordinate with Program managers to secure estimates from IT COEs, EI&A, Local IT, AMS to ensure all IT spend is accounted for and reconciles to the PAR and Reinvest; work with various IT teams to ensure appropriate project codes are created and forecasted for the plan year (new and carryover projects); coordinate project codes and budget setup with Local IT PMO and project managers
• Vendor management – provide guidance and liaise with Procurement to engage new vendors as needed; assist with issue resolution when PO's and other guidance is not adhered to; accruals oversight
• Transfer Pricing – coordinate with Local IT PMOs for non-US Program managers/resources to bill to Reinvest; upload monthly charges into Clarity under non-billable codes
• Project Fitness – monitor adherence to Project Fitness requirements and follow up with project managers to address reds and yellows
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience; preferably in financial planning, business, finance, economics, etc.
• 5+ years of IT work experience, including 3+ years in portfolio analysis , managing projects and / or financial modeling. Experience in multiple technologies and functions.
• Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management certification desired
• Master Knowledge of Excel, Pivot Tables, Formula, Data Analysis and Reporting • Strong verbal and written communication skills, including pulling information into consumable executive presentation material
• Organized, with a strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity/awareness
• Basic understanding of investment and financial planning strategies • Ability to identify, meet and follow through with business needs and requirements
• Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player with a 'no job is beneath me' attitude
• Be able to keep up and learn things quickly in a fast paced environment and effectively manage regular changing of priorities.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.