Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Digital Customer Experience Strategy Project Lead
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
6+ Month Contract
The Customer Experience Department is seeking a Digital Customer Experience Strategy Lead to direct the Digital Customer Experience Strategy for Client. Client is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation, which builds on the success of the current mobile, online and retail customer touchpoints. Client is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels.
In this role the candidate will define, manage and execute the digital roadmap as it pertains to the Customer Experience Strategy. This will include defining a customer ecosystem and a multiyear phased approach of how to successfully execute development. The incumbent will be accountable for driving the prioritization of the development of the technology infrastructure to support end-to-end digital channels. The goal is to ultimately develop an omni-channel experience, drive business objectives forward and make client leaders in Customer Satisfaction.
The incumbent will accomplish this by partnering with various business owners and the IT department. The successful candidate is outcome-focused and has a management style that fosters teamwork. He or she will provide leadership and management oversight on the project.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for emerging digital technologies. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience required:
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, project management experience, and a track record of delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous business environment.
- Considerable digital experience and consulting background.
- Create concise, compelling content and business case to present and sell concepts through to senior management.
- Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help client improve the Customer Experience.
- Implement Design Thinking concepts to ensure digital products are designed around the way our dealerships and customers work.
- Track and analyze metrics compared to industry benchmarks, publish reports on product performance, trends and risks/opportunities for short, mid and long term.
- Program management: Lead large and complex programs, including scope alignment with business leaders, design, data collection and analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior management.
- Stakeholder management: Build strong relations with stakeholders to understand priorities, define roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on programs and actions to implement solutions.
- Process improvement: Continuously innovate and improve process to optimize efficiencies.
- Methodologies: Develop new methodologies and standards for measuring Customer Experience.
The right candidate will:
- Have a passion for continuously improving Customer Experience.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment.
- Be self-starter and an independent thinker.
- Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next.
- Have excellent analytical capability.
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment.
Looking for candidate with project and vendor management experience, digital channel experience (Omni Channel), customer service exp would be a plus, able to work cross functionally. Knowing Microsoft Project and Agile Working would be helpful
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.