Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Enterprise Systems Management background:
To meet operational & security requirements, along with regulatory commitments, complex organizations require an end to end view of the technology environment underpinned by a clear and consolidated enterprise-wide strategy.
Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) was formed to create organization efficiency, rationalize the product portfolio and drive strategic enterprise system management solutions that share common components and work cross-platform.
To achieve this, ESM is aligned according to the following product areas:
- Technology Asset Inventory: responsible for the central repository for the Firm's
software systems, infrastructure relationships and ensuring data is conveniently
available as needed.
- Enterprise Monitoring: providing a standard framework and platform solution, with a
common transport, to collect, analyze and publish metrics that describe the state of the
- Logging as a Service: full log lifecycle management, being collection, transport,
retention, archival, visualization, analytics & correlation of data for historical analysis
- Visualization & Analytics: The Visualization and Analytics team focuses on building v
visualization solutions aid our customers with incident investigation, forensic analysis
and plant optimization.
- IT Service Management: service fulfillment and fault correction transaction, ticket
processing and automation workflows to maximize self-support, self-provisioning and
The Project Manager will form part of the ESM Portfolio Practice team which operates across ESM and be embedded within one or more of the product families responsible for leading, managing and overseeing the prioritized portfolio of delivery initiatives. The PM will be located in Montreal
Manage and track multiple projects in a structured and efficient manner by means of following a standardized lifecycle (Agile SDLC or Agile Hybrid) to create value-add for the firm.
This position requires experience of multiple technology disciplines, architectures and the ability to collaborate with internal clients/colleagues across product management, engineering, deployment and support teams.
The Project Manager is responsible for all project phases and acts as a single point of contact for a wide range of audiences (technical, client and management).
Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Portfolio Establishment, Project and Program initiation
- Execution Planning and Schedule Development
- Resource Planning and Effort Estimation, Forecasting and Utilization Analysis
- Workload, Demand and Delivery Prioritization Support
- Establish/ensure Stakeholder Management and delivery steering
- Cross Discipline Co-ordination and Dependency Management
- Risk Mitigation and Issue Resolution/Escalation Support
- Reporting Milestone Formation, Progress Tracking, Weekly and Monthly Reporting
- Project Lifecycle, Policy and Standards Compliance
- Annual/Quarterly Budgeting & Forecasting Input Co-ordination
- Ensure Execution Plans are synchronized with Product Roadmaps
Experience & Skills Required:
- Management of IT infrastructure and/or software developments of varying scale and
- Experience of differing execution methodologies such as waterfall, agile/scrum and
- Ability to indirectly manage virtual team members from a diverse cultural background
- Strong and proven risk management and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written/reporting skills
- A sound background for the adherence to business processes and procedures
- Good MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) skills
- MS Project knowledge and competency
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to be flexible, work independently be self-motivated and a team
- Be assertive/confident
Experience & Skills Desired:
- Awareness of enterprise systems management technologies (on prem and/or Cloud
based) spanning IT resource, system monitoring, event logging, process automation,
data visualization and workflow management solutions.
- Understand the value these bring to the organization
- PMP certified (or equivalent recognized professional standard)
- Understanding of ITIL v3
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.