Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This role is part of Client's Rewards Digital Experience group, within Client's Digital Client Experience (DCX) organization, which oversees the end-to-end strategy, design and delivery of the digital client experience for Client's Global Consumer Bank. The Rewards Digital Experience group is focused on creating a best in class digital experience globally for customers trying to use points earned on their Client branded credit card (in the U.S., the ThankYou card products).
This is a digital experience manager role, and this individual will make it easy for customers to use points earned on their Credit Card or Retail Account (U.S.) on Client's ThankYou Rewards website (in the U.S., thankyou.com) or global rewards websites as well as on new digital channels.
The Digital Experience Manager responsibilities include:
• Creating and enhancing layout, design, content, and navigation to provide a highly relevant and engaging digital rewards experience, making it easy for customers to use points earned
• Leading external agency and/or internal design team to develop design
• Partnering with Agile Scrum teams to support and implement the build of a best in class digital experience and ensure progress is being made against the journey backlogs
• Managing the successful launch of site enhancements, new digital experiences, and digital solutions by working with developers, IT partners, designers, program partners, and global market local teams
• Partnering with Research team to define and implement customer research/customer co-creation, prototyping and testing to gain insights and identify customer needs and solutions
• Integrating website analytics, customer research, competitive data, business objectives, and technology capabilities to help drive overall roadmap and align with rewards program leads
• Managing getting governance approvals
• Tracking and assessing results of launches, and making recommendations based on results
• Creating relevant and targeted content based on digital strategy, customer feedback, and business goals, and in partnership with program teams and global local market teams
Qualifications • 5+ years' experience in a consumer-focused company focused on launching digital products/features, managing digital UX, and/or digital marketing
• Passion and knowledge of digital ecosystems and digital customer experience best practices
• Ability to understand and translate complex business challenges and requirements into smart digital solutions
• Solid product management background, with the ability to concurrently manage and assess broad strategies and execute against multiple priorities in rapidly evolving, often ambiguous and complex situations
• Ability to analyze online trends, data, and leverage site statistics and performance to influence strategy and roadmap
• Customer focus; strong record of achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approaches and to drive change/achieve business goals
• Strong team player and leader, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources and external vendors
• Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.