Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
6+ month project
NO 3rd PARTIES
You: An analytical and entrepreneurial professional with a penchant for process re-engineering and a track record of applying Lean methodologies to enact profound change.
Us: A multinational bank with global resources and an unwavering commitment to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress.
Client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Vice President-level professional with well- rounded knowledge and experience in Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies to execute our customized Lean program within our Tampa Client Service Center (CSC). Your role will be to partner with local and global process owners and re-engineering teams, helping them redesign their processes to put the customer at the center of everything we do. Through the application of Lean tools and techniques, you will identify major pain points, investigate their root causes and provide innovative solutions that transform the client experience. You will become a trusted advisor to the CSC, enabling, motivating and mobilizing CSC employees to build their skills in operational excellence techniques through both existing and on site trainings and coaching delivery.
• Support individual Client projects across the site where you are located, including:
o Supporting project leads in scoping and planning the projects (deliverables, timelines, resourcing, etc.)
o Identifying waste and pain-points in the process using Client tools (including basic Process Mapping, VSM, SIPOC's, Time and Motion studies, Benchmarking, etc.) and supporting the development of presentations to Senior Leadership.
o Organizing and supporting Kaizen workshops, guiding the project teams on doing Root Cause Analysis and identifying Action Plans for the elimination of Root Causes to solve various Business and Process issues and achieve project/ program objectives.
o Supporting the development of "To–Be” processes, including optimized customer journeys, documenting identified policy and procedure gaps and a plan to implement the future state
o Supporting and co-facilitating Client training courses
• Support the implementation of tools and a program of reviews to support a culture of standardized process governance and 'Operations Excellence' practices across the CSC in line with the global Client approach
• Support the development of program reporting and senior stakeholder presentations
• Support the development and articulation of program progress, successes and challenges through various presentations, training and forums
Key Cultural Fit:
• You are entrepreneurial, and thrive in environments with a blank canvas that will allow you to flex your intellectual muscle to contribute to building a strategy from the ground up
• You have a passion for Operations Excellence and teach others to standardize and streamline their processes
• You have a passion for new tech, and are always on the lookout for "what's new”
• You are naturally gifted at thinking of ways to "do things better, faster, smarter”
• You work well in high-pressure situations and consistently deliver under tight time constraints while delighting your stakeholders
• You can work across boundaries to fill the gaps, and drive accountability for yourself and others
• Minimum of 3-5+ years total post-graduate work experience with time spent applying Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies
• Excel and PowerPoint skills – this position requires the ability to thoughtfully build and present reports, so strong communication skills and a capacity to structure logical analysis in presentations are key requirements
• Strong data analytics capabilities, especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking
• Understanding the drivers of value, including the ability to size and prioritize large scale initiatives across businesses and functions
• Excellent time management skills are required, including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple items at once
• Highly motivated, organized and methodical
• Logical, analytical and rational thinker
• Demonstrated team player
Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.