Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
A Major Financial Firm located in Boston, MA has an immediate contract to permanent role for a Financial Analyst.
Banking Client is a Fortune 100 financial services organization that is the leading retirement provider for people who work in the academic, research, medical and cultural fields. Client serves 5 million active and retired employees participating at more than 15,000 institutions and has $1 trillion in combined assets under management (as of May 1, 2018). Much of Client operates on a not-for-profit basis, with surplus returned to participants. Client employs over 17,100 employees, is headquartered in New York City in the Client States, and has major offices in Denver, Colorado; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Dallas, Texas; as well as 100 local offices throughout the U.S. In 2017, Client ranked 84th on Fortune's list of the 500 largest corporations in America. Client also ranks among Diversity Inc's the top 50 companies in America for the fifth year in a row.
Client's Individual Advisory Services (IAS) Business offers highly sophisticated financial planning capabilities designed to help clients accomplish their immediate and long term investment goals. We provide these services through seasoned professionals who have expertise in a variety of financial disciplines and who work seamlessly together to meet our clients' needs. We are expanding our IAS Business to meet client demand for our products and services. To manage this rapid growth, IAS brings a firm commitment to training, including a mentorship program, peer coaching support and ongoing training on investments, wealth management, new financial tools and the company products. As a result, Client prides itself on having built a remarkable group of talented advisors who thrive on a consultative client approach and team collegiality.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for leading, developing, and executing the strategic objectives for the IAS Business Management team.
The Candidate works with field leadership and management by planning, organizing, directing and coordinating project management functions to set an industry-leading experience for our Wealth Management (WM) Advisors and, in turn, our clients. The Consultant will set the tone, direction and strategy for the project in close consultation and collaboration with field managers and business partners including Regional Managing Directors, WM Directors, Sales & Service Execution Team Managers, Information Technology partners, and Process Excellence partners – to ensure that all project management (deliverables and timelines) and quality/performance standards are met.
• Create, maintain and implement strategic plans for IAS to ensure the business meets and exceeds relevant goals. Track and update strategic long-range and short term tactical plans to support IAS objectives in a forward-thinking manner
• Coordinate and lead weekly team meetings with 5-10 field leaders & managers across IAS
• Drive select strategic initiatives and ensure execution by relevant business partners
• Responsible for project management activities across multiple groups including developing & maintaining a project plan, implementing an effective adoption strategy, and measuring outcomes.
• Responsible for the business continuity, planning, and reporting for the project or program.
• Proven understanding of, and a commitment to, working in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the professional setting in mind.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Superior follow-through, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude, initiative, creativity and flexibility.
• Effective time management and resource utilization skills.
• Self-driven, motivated, and proactively seeks new tasks and challenges.
• Proficient in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects at once, and meeting critical deadlines.
• Inquisitive when faced with new challenges, is not afraid to ask questions due to inexperience in a particular area or task.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities..
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to work 40 hours per week
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.