Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Service Transition Analyst II
Required to transition multiple projects into production ensuring that the requirements to support are commensurate with business requirements and priorities. This includes ensuring that the new and changed services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. The successful candidate will have previous experience in service transition, and a strong understanding of multiple platforms and solutions, together with the experience of working with multiple support partners.
Knowledge, Experience & Technical Know How (in order of importance):
- Strong Service Transition Management experience within various industries
- Experience of delivering/transitioning services into production and the after-care support.
- Strong Service Level and Service Design experience
- Experience of IT Service management in an ITIL framework
- Experience of managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
- Relevant experience of end to end Project lifecycle
- Utilities experience highly beneficial.
- IT Service Management,IT Service Delivery, Systems Design
- Change Management,Project management and Performance Excellence
- Qualifications could come from a variety of sources, e.g. a degree in computing, science or mathematics, ISEB, British Computing Society or certification from commercial organisations such as Microsoft, Oracle etc relevant to solution architecture
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies and industry best practice for Service Delivery within multiple programmes of work
- Experience of ITIL Service Delivery and Service Management best practice with a minimum of ITIL Foundation certificate
- Holding a Prince 2 or PMI certification will also be beneficial.Excellent team player, ideally with experience of working in global teams with matrix reporting and deliverables.
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written English, allied to strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills including communicating technical solutions
- No direct reports. Works closely with Service owners, project and programme management teams while reporting to I&O for Line Management and Solution Delivery for work allocation and time utilization.
Stakeholders / Main Interfaces:
- Reports to I&O, Service Transition Manager for line management, work allocation and time utilization
- Reports to Service Transition Manager for Service Transition Process, Policy, Standards and Objectives
- I&O and Service Transition stakeholders
- Programme leads, Service owners, CSM, Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Solution Architects Capability Leads for the capabilities impacting the programme
- Internal architects and SA best practice and standards role.
- Senior I&O Managers, line managers and operational staff
- IS partners and Suppliers
- Business Relationship Management (BRM)
- Strategy and EA
- Digital Risk and Security
- I&O and Management; CNI Service Delivery and Management (where appropriate)
- Technical Services
- Business Solutions Application Support
- Ensure new and changed Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, resources, support models, DR, business continuity, knowledge transfer etc. commensurate with business requirements and priorities.
- Complete the Service Transition templates on behalf of projects for review and approval from Service owners/CSM following the Service Transition process/policy
- Seamless transition in to the live environment, working with both projects and service owners to ensure the ELS warranty period meets the criteria to exit
- Act as a single point of contact that ensures effective transition into production in compliance with the Service Transition Process for all new/changed services introduced via the IS Solution Delivery Framework.
- Programme/Project representation at the Service Transition Board (STB) providing inputs into the STB process.
- Engage all relevant I&O Stakeholders for each project and onboarding SMC ITIL processes
- Provide Service Transition deliverables, which are updated and maintained throughout the life of the project in preparation for handover to production.
- Ensure that appropriate resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered to I&O and eco Partners with a formal project and service sign-off from all key stakeholders.
- Ensure that any BAU documentation has been updated to reflect any new/changed services
- Represent I&O at project meetings to define and implement service acceptance criteria for both new and changing services.
- Ensure that any new 3rd party contracts contain an agreed support schedule which aligns with the proposed support model and is backed up with SLAs managed through regular service reviews.
- Define and deliver the end to end support model with all key stakeholders across multiple delivery organization
- Active involvement in Early Life Support activities and governance.
- Continued service transition improvement, working in conjunction with I&O, Solution Delivery, and eco Partners.
- Continuous service improvements initiatives to be applied across the lifecycle
- Work closely with the test function within the project to ensure testing effectively demonstrates the operability of the service
- Working with Solution architect at the design stage and challenging the non-functional requirements and ensuring the project is fit for both utility and warranty purposes.
- Process and Procedure experience (development and implementation)
Key Performance Indicators for the role:
- Demonstrates how the service transition maximises business value and minimises RTB.
- Key Stakeholder Satisfaction (Service Transition, I&O and Programme Delivery)
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.