Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Tooling Coordinator Operations Specialist
La Prairie, QC
6+ Month Contract
: The Operations Specialist role has the following main responsibilities:
- Source and purchase tools and materials, using SAP Ariba
- Contact trucking companies to arrange shipment of tool sets to and from the tool center
- Internally bill projects for tooling rentals, using SAP PowerMax
- Proficient in use of Windows Excel
The La Prairie Tooling Coordinator Operations Specialist will be responsible to maintain, coordinate, update records, visual inspection, and coordinate shipping to the tooling of warehouse. Tooling Coordinator will update the company databases as appropriate ensuring accurate materials and tooling status, daily office operation and coordination at the Tool center. In addition, this role is responsible for the support the various functions including logistics, administrative and customer support.
BEST CANDIATES WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH: Administrative tasks, Invoicing, Purchasing, Excel, Accounting, Tracking, Billing.
CANDIDATES WITH: Construction, Tools, Field Operations background preferred but not required.
There is no relocation with this position. Applicants need to be 100% proficient in both English and French to be considered for this position.
• Assist with the expediting orders to meet short cycle customer requirements
• Process check requests through Accounts Payable application
• Be responsible for the reconciliation of monthly P-Card transactions
• Be responsible for the execution of the billing process of tooling to customers, including rentals and shipment
• Support operations with monthly liquidations to customer for projects
• Reconcile monthly billing utilizing internal billing system
• Assist Customer Service Rep with customer issues resolution related to freight charges
• Report on billing and transactions to manager at defined intervals
• Be responsible to communicate any discrepancies with billing and suppliers to management
• Be responsible for coordinating with supplier / vendor to ensure Tool Center domestic and international shipments
• Serve as a point of contact for customer and vendor relations including, purchase orders, payment status, billing, issue resolution, etc.
• Possess excellent computer skills- Microsoft environment.: Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in working in a production or service environment
• Bilingual French & English (French working environment)
• Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Leadership experience
• Ability to develop credibility with employees, managers, peers and customers
• Strong mechanical, technical, and analytical skills
• Ability to plan, communicate, and execute
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Minimum 2 years of business experience
• Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Certification or equivalent Quality certification
• Ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
• Strong team player attitude; maintain flexibility within the changing business priorities
• Highly customer focused
• Excellent customer, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to complete multiple projects within time constraints
• Strong organizational skills
• Minimal travel required
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.