Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Worker performs several tasks including staging ingredients, packaging and product for production runs, maintain housekeeping in the dept., received products, PRI (back to location), moves product around in order to comply with FIFO (first in – first out) procedure, print locations from WMS for the product that is being staged, make movements in the system to reflect correct locations for product being stored in the warehouse, helps with 5S and other projects, informs inventory specialist of potential or on-going inventory problems, works closely with lead and/or supervisor to ensure production requirements and customer satisfaction. Warehouse will also check locations in his / her designated area to ensure product safety by changing pallets (as needed), changing slip sheets and covering all ingredients and film, assists in implementing new procedures and processes for continuous improvement throughout the plant. Warehouse A must have a complete knowledge of all duties performed in the receiving warehouse
MUST have forklift experience.
1. Checks printed report from WMS in order to locate and stage ingredients and packaging for production, as needed.
2. Checks expiration dates and lot codes on product, ingredients to ensure the compliance of FIFO (First in – First out) procedure.
3. Brings product back from PRI to the warehouse.
4. Moves ingredients and packaging from PRI to location in the receiving warehouse.
5. Receive raw materials and complete receiving log.
6. Maintain good integrity of the products by replacing broken pallets, re-wrap pallets , organize partials bags , arrange totes lids , remove debris on the top of the products and other production/ warehouse tags .
7. Check warehouse for safety hazards; clear and/or report hazards to supervisor.
8. Adhere to pick list from Receiving Lead.
9. Assembles RO's (Resupply Orders) from stock using designated/ assigned equipment and places on pallets.
10. Ability to unload all inbound trucks.
11. Compares product received against receiving documents, inspects product against criteria, and prepares product for warehousing.
12. Performs daily material handling equipment inspections.
13. Properly rotates raw materials according to FIFO or FEFO.
14. Maintains warehouse in an audit ready condition.
15. Performs physical inventory of warehouse items comparing items on warehouse shelves/racking against computer printout.
16. All allergen products must be process on a timely manner and treated as a critical products
17. Train coworkers as needed and lead as an example
18. Able to work with minimal supervision and has team player attitude.
19. Participate in all receiving continues improvement projects
20. Participate on the 5S process, carry out actions as outlined on the department 5S Improvement Plan. Embrace and support Continuous Improvement.
21. Protects all company equipment's from unsafe use
22. Maintains inventory accuracy.
23. Sort, stack, and inspect pallets for pallet inventory control.
24. Follows battery change out procedures.
25. Operates equipment in a safe manner following GMP guidelines and keeps work area clean.
26. Actively participates in company and dept. meetings
27. Fill in for other positions as necessary.
28. Other duties as assigned by lead or supervisor.
1. Operates equipment in a safe manner following GMP guidelines and keeps work area clean.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.