Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Req Description:
You: A strategic and entrepreneurial Communications professional with a track record of using a range of communication and engagement methods across different mediums and channels to drive transformational corporate culture change and employee engagement.
Us: A multinational bank with global resources and an unwavering commitment to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress.
Client is currently recruiting for a Vice president-level Communications Lead for the CitiLean & Smart Automation Center with experience and demonstrated success in developing and executing corporate communications and engagement strategies across a wide range of stakeholders, from employees to C-suite level executives to the external media. Your role will be as the story-teller and influencer who enables Client's mission to 'Be the Best' for our clients through our global adoption and practice of Lean processes and scaling of emerging technologies, such as robotics and artificial intelligence.
You will be part of a global team of Lean and Emerging Technology specialists who partner with senior leaders across Client to drive this change through strategic programs and employee-driven projects.
• Communications Lead with dual accountability to both the CitiLean & Smart Automation Center and the Global Public Affairs (GPA) function, with global coverage across all Client's businesses and functions, in relation to CitiLean, Smart Automation, Emerging Technologies, and the Services Strategy, Client's Operations Transformation program
• Function as the foremost expert and adviser on effective change management and communications strategies / approaches and best practices to effectively counsel the CitiLean & Smart Automation Center and senior business partners to effectively navigate through business and workforce transformations
• Formulate communications strategy and develop comprehensive internal and external communications plans for program and initiatives in support of the Services Strategy and the CitiLean & Smart Automation Programs to meet key business goals and maintain positive momentum and promote Client's image externally
• Manage and develop effective employee communications to deliver on the established strategy and plan In partnership with GPA, lead the development of a comprehensive Communications Plan for the Services Strategy and CitiLean & Smart Automation Programs, including:
Developing message and channel strategy with GPA to deliver engaging, high quality communications
Seeking out and eliciting positive stories from projects associated with the program to build momentum and highlight best practices
Identifying stakeholders to be engaged as well as the mechanism and frequency of engagement
Shaping messaging to media
Supporting leadership communications through written, in-person and video to engage targeted populations
Ensuring communications are in alignment with the company's strategies, goals objectives and brand.
• Lead the management of external media inquiries for Smart Automation topics, in partnership with GPA
• Monitor, track and analyze measurement/metrics to adjust communication planning and execution as needed to improve engagement.
• Support the development and articulation of program progress, successes and challenges to various senior business partners through presentations, training and forums
• Bachelor's degree and 5-8+ years' experience
• Demonstrated track record of developing effective communications strategies / plans and managing successful, internal communications programs that employ creativity and use a variety of tools, forums and media.
• Experience in working with senior executives and a proven ability to effectively counsel and advise on a wide range of topics.
• Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior-level executives as well as writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally
• Strategic mindset to integrate business strategy into all communications.
• Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude.
• Pro-active and resourceful self-starter who is not just comfortable with ambiguity, but also adept at navigating and establishing structure to ambiguous situations, offering recommendations and taking on the challenge to implement the recommendations
• Confident communicator and presenter
• Creativity and openness to try new approaches / willingness to fail fast and learn
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, including but not limited to organized and disciplined approach to managing own workload
• A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in communications including digital media/social media to positively influence internal messaging
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Project Management
• Flexible work style
• Relationship Building
• Results Orientation
• Bachelor's degree
• Masters or MBA desirable but not required
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.