Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Support Administrator I
6+ Month Contract
This position is for an entry-level support staff in Reinsurance Contract Services, who works on routine tasks or follows standard procedures under close supervision. This position supports the Contracts Analysts and Associates by transmitting, tracking and collecting contract documents from Markets and responding to basic inquiries.
Under full or partial supervision, perform all or some of the following core job functions:
1. Review, package and transmit contract documents to Markets according to procedure, upon instructions from Contract Analyst/Associate.
2. Collect signed contract documents from Markets, following-up by phone, e-mail, letter, etc., until all executed documents have been received.
3. Input contract status data on the document tracking system as required.
4. Provide status reports according to procedure and upon request, and escalate unsigned documentation in a timely manner as required.
5. Scan/upload and name all contract documents as received from Markets, Clients and/or Analysts/Associates and transmit completed signatures.
6. Utilize Dashboard and/other legacy tracking tools to manage contract performance.
7. Provide input for the evolution of the operational model at all levels of the organization. Promote new process improvement ideas leveraging technology solutions.
8. Promote, build and maintain relationships with Brokers, Clients and Markets. Understand issues, resolve problems and queries and review working practices.
9. Participate in team meetings and activities to share opinions, ideas, knowledge and solutions; maintain strong working relationships and participate in initiatives and/or contribute where required to deliver outcomes. Seek opportunities to increase own understanding and improve the services provided.
10. Support team by maintaining Colleagues' workloads in their absence.
11. Take ownership of personal development and seek training where required.
12. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
• Ability to work as part of a high performance team. Attention to detail in completing assigned tasks.
• Positive attitude, willingness to offer and execute ideas and solutions to enhance processes within a changing environment.
• Successful management of workload; able to manage expectations of all Clients and Stakeholders.
• Able to engage, influence and negotiate with Clients, Markets and Colleagues in a professional manner.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal, delivering clear and concise messages and at all times promoting and enhancing the client brand.
• Ability to quickly assess and offer effective solutions to problems efficiently. Ability to make sound judgments independently while knowing when to bring situations to the attention of Management.
• Consistently deliver superior Client service.
• Proven Customer Service Abilities and Orientation
• Planning and Organizational skills
• Open Communication
• Attention to Detail
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.