Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Summary/Basic Function: The HR Employee Services Specialist is the first point of contact for all incoming inquires, issues, and work requests related to HR. This role handles inquiries, requests, and cases to closure, while appropriately escalating complex cases. Processes requests, and updates systems while ensuring efficient delivery of outstanding customer service to all Team Members and compliance with Client policy. Work streams include but are not limited to: HRIS, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Employee Activities, Employee Services, Employee Records, Mail Services, Compensation and Benefits, and Leave Administration. 80% - Employee Services
• Responds to employee questions, administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels (e.g., e-mail, phone, case management system). Educates customers of HR Services available to them and encourages self-service tools and other systems when appropriate. Escalates non-routine matters to appropriate individuals.
• Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility. Adheres to all service level agreements (SLAs) established by the HR functional area(s) / team(s). Appropriately documents case details and relevant information in the case management system.
• Collaborates effectively with others in order to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables within the HR functional area(s) in order to develop credibility. Integrates efficiently with team members in the functional area(s), seeking input/assistance as needed. Strives to gather and share information to allow for transparent knowledge transfer and effective overall capability of the HR functional team.
• Ensures that all company policies and procedures are adhered to / in compliance with all applicable Federal, state, and/or municipal laws. Understands HIPAA policy and practice to ensure confidential employee information is protected.
• Provides continuous status updates, guidance, and information to customers, key stakeholders, and peers within the HR functional area team(s) to ensure case resolution. Provides feedback and recommends process improvements to management.
Additional Job Details:Education & Experience: • Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience • At least 2 years of experience working in a customer service environment. Competencies: • Treats customers courteously • Ability to collaborate • Responds to customer requests in a timely manner • Elicits feedback from customers to monitor their satisfaction • Considers both short and long-term interests of the customer in making service decisions • Proactively identifies customer needs • Takes responsibility to resolve customer complaints • Takes business or personal risks to serve customers' long-term interests • Creates strategies to help the organization serve customers more effectively • Detail oriented • Ability to follow policies and procedures Communications: • Demonstrates an understanding of the views of others and communicates in a realistic and practical manner using appropriate language. Listens attentively to views and issues of others. Selects appropriate methods of communication for each situation. Conveys and receives information effectively and builds positive working relationships. • Ability to communicate successfully with all levels of employees and management. • Excellent verbal and written skills Other Requirements: • Minimal travel may be required.
Additional Job Description5% - Training
• Assists with training new staff on the routine day-to-day tasks and HR initiatives and conducts new hire orientation.
10% - Record Maintenance and Compliance
• Maintains HR Services knowledge base and employee files while adhering to corporate record retention guidelines.
• Support compliance activities including but not limited to COSO, SOX and ISM.
5% - Employee Programs & Activities
• Administer Service Award program.
• Research, procure and manage employee events and programs.
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Experience handling employee situations using conflict resolution skills.
• Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
• Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
• Experience having access to, working with, and maintaining confidential/sensitive information as part of the normal course of work.
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
• HR systems knowledge (Workday) preferred
• Experience using Case Management / Workflow - preferred
• Manages own time, equipment and direct assignments
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.