Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Support anti-financial crime technology team
Role will involve heavy data analysis, data lake
2 functional analysts who can look at data and analyze
Financial crimes experience is a plus
The AFC IT (AFC: Anti Financial Crime) portfolio is responsible for the global technology roadmap to support the AFC Business client and the respective businesses in our Client in order adhere to regulatory requirements. AFC is a key strategic agenda item across the bank and therefore this role is of very high importance. Collaboration with other IT groups and business groups (data providers, Chief Data Office, new product approval, client data, reference data etc.) are essential to achieve integrated AFC solutions for the bank. The AFC Analytics Global MI Programme, as part of the AFC portfolio, is concerned with the Implementation of industry standard software with best of breed configurable rules modelling capabilities for the purpose of detecting, investigating and preventing financial crime and improving AFC controls.The programme addresses both regulatory and Audit requirements for our transaction monitoring capability.
The Senior Business Functional Analyst is responsible for capturing and documenting the full range of requirements, translating these requirements into system specific functional specifications to enable solution development, analysing the impact of changes and supporting the business throughout the implementation process. They are also responsible for the production of business-facing documentation such as user manuals and solution briefs.
• Involved in requirements, usability & business process analysis and formulating functional / non-functional specification documentations in close working with users and engineering teams.
• Incorporates understanding of the business architecture into own work.
• Supports UAT (user acceptance testing), defining testing requirements including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing between different applications. Works with engineers to resolve functional issues arising from UAT.
• Creates and modifies business facing documentation (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries).
• Works with engineers, trouble shooting and resolving reported bugs / issues on applications.
• Works on data discovery, sourcing, modelling and analytics to support creation of data flows and models.
• Creates models and reports providing interpretation and insight into business data and processes.
• Develops hypotheses to explain why process, functional and data issues have occurred or are likely to occur.
• Communicates business process improvement through application of detailed analytics, pattern and root cause analysis. Leverages visualisation techniques.
• Weekend release validation where applicable
• Produces Data Specifications in partnership with Corporate Technology, Chief Data Office, AFC Business and Master Data source providers
• Act as product owners for the design and implementation of data feeds, tools and user access into a secure data lake in collaboration with clients, architecture, development, test and release management teams
• Interact with the corporate technology governance teams for maintaining and improving processes for a secure data lake using Big Data Technologies
• Participates in Process Improvement initiatives and Community of practice initiatives e.g. Agile Transformation.
• Performs at a workstream lead level
1. Weekly status updates to Programme Manager e.g. Kanban Status board
2. Creation and amendments to business requirements documents
3. Conversion and translation of business requirements into functional requirements documents
4. Issue & Risk tracking and collation to central RAID log working with central PMO
5. Bug tracking, creation, reporting through standard DB tool set (i.e.Ja,a. Jira and Client ALM) in conjunction with project managers, development and test staff
6. Establishing and hosting workshops with key stakeholders through the evolution of the implementation
7. Creation and maintenance of the requirements traceability matrix from an end-to-end perspective
8. Creation and maintenance of the requirements management repository for the project (i.e. Jama)
9. Community of Practice Initiative deliverables e.g. articles of interest, best practive guidelines, contributions to community forums
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.