Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
3 Month Contract
Analyze data and activities to provide relevant and up to date information to support decision-making and the effective working of Client.
At the higher levels this role will also design and implement procedures and policies within their area of work to improve the working of Client.
- Proactively research, produce, monitor and analyze cost, policy or other information to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
- Manage the day to day relationship with relevant internal parties or employees in order to understand their requirements, deliver appropriate, customized solutions and advice, and build cross-functional working in line with Client policies and processes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders in order to share best practice, provide technical advice and build bases of influence.
- Manage the day to day relationship with contract or external service providers, including negotiation, interpretation and application of established contractual agreements and/or service level agreements to ensure adherence to standards and best outcomes for Client.
- Assist and coordinate work on projects by contributing to developing project standards and processes to improve project delivery within the relevant function.
- Keep up to date with market/regulatory developments within own profession/discipline in order to ensure the optimization of best practice for Client.
- Develop and maintain analytical systems, models and procedures in order to support design solutions and enhance time/consistency/safety/efficiency and operability.
- Challenge existing ways of working and continuously seek ways to do things better in order to drive greater efficiencies within assigned area.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in a related area and up to 5 years of related experience, OR equivalent work experience.
An advanced degree/credits is preferred.
Experience of managing a team.
- In-depth experience of a field or multiple fields of work processes.
- Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation. Knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation.
- Knowledge of Client's business operations, company policies and practices.
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience and proficiency in relevant company related IT systems
- Analytical Thinking (3): Sees multiple relationships between different sources of data, identifying several likely causes or consequences of a situation
- Conceptual Thinking (2): Sees patterns or trends in data or situations, notices when something is similar to a past situation
- Impact and Influence (1): Uses direct persuasion to influence others, using basic data, logic or a solid business case
- Customer Orientation (2): Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems promptly and undefensively and communicates customer expectations to monitor delivery and satisfaction
- Attention to Detail (3): Monitors quality of others work, checks to ensure procedures are followed
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.