Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Franklin Lakes, NJ
1+ Year Contract
W 2 ONLY
The Diabetes Care business unit has a long history within Client Medical and is unique in that it focuses on one important disease that is one of the most prominent health problems in the world. The business unit is comprised of approximately 2,300 associates globally. The growth strategy includes strengthening our core diabetes drug delivery devices as well as enabling expansion of our diabetes care portfolio into new advanced and interconnected diabetes management systems.
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our Product Development group, where you will have the opportunity to play an important role in the investigation and development of the technological foundation of Client's next generation of products for diabetes care.
The Project Integrator is responsible for managing the execution of programs and/or projects consisting of single or multiple workstreams and/or projects. May lead special short-term or long-term activities within assigned program and/or project. Works within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies. Conducts medium to large-scale needs assessments and audience analysis projects requiring multiple data sources.
The Project Integrator plays a critical role in the product development group, ensuring the timely execution and reporting of the multi-phased project schedule related to the design of advanced multi-disciplinary systems. He/She will work within the project team to help ensure the integrity of the project plan and guide the team to achieve project milestones and commitments.
The role requires hands-on experience of cross-functional product development in medical technology, demonstrated knowledge of sophisticated planning and monitoring/reporting techniques, and change management skills with a focus on project management practices continuous improvement.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family. Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations. Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities. Demonstrates working knowledge of project management principles. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and create project plans, Gantt charts, and status reports.
• Accountable for the accuracy of the cross-functional project plan.
• May manage sub-projects and/or workstreams within a larger project.
• Resource load project plan(s) and communicate resource gaps.
• Drive integrated project plan structure, communication, and improvements.
• Monitor and track the execution of current projects and coordinate with team members and stakeholders to ensure accurate status reporting for management.
• Lead efforts to understand critical path and tackle issues before they cause project delays.
• Organize and track logistics for efficient and effective execution of individual projects.
• Manages the tactical details necessary to keep the project on track, e.g., action items, risk mitigation, issues, decisions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Expert in Microsoft Project: proficient in multiple workstream management, resource loading, master project plans, and extracting performance metrics.
• Strong project management knowledge required, preferably in technical, medical or FDA-regulated industry.
• R&D, Engineering, Quality, or Operations background favored.
• Familiar with multiple project governance practices: waterfall, scrum, agile, etc.
• Passion for improving world health and effectively working within a team for a common goal.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in team contexts.
• Strong and proactive problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Hands-on experience with phase gate product development processes and FDA QSR based Design Controls
• Demonstrated ability and interest for hands-on role in planning and execution of critical path, drive for results, and data.
• Demonstrated success in delivering new products and engineering changes of existing products & solutions.
• Comfort with a rapid development pace and ability to multitask.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experience with mentorship and cross-functional alignment and conflict resolution
• Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Agile Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred but not required.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.