Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Job Description: Intake Lead/Project Production Supervisor
Client - company Films – Leased Worker
Project Intake & Producing Team/Body of Work Project Supervisor role within Broadcast Level Corporate to Commercial Video, Photography, Animation & Live Webcasting Production Facility
Position Description & Responsibilities -
Project Intake Lead
• Manage all project inquiries/requests from initial contact to Producer assignment
• Quick response, in person meetings with Business Partners and Agencies to assess project, provide company Films capabilities overview and facility tours.
• Translate requests into a Project Brief
• Maintain status of requests for transparency and reporting
• Engaging SME on the company Films team and Vendor Network for estimation and budgeting
• Review of Budget Estimate and Scope of Work with company Films Leadership
• Creation and delivery of Project Proposal to Business Partner for Approval – typically expected within 3 days - one week for more complex productions.
• Obtain and track all project request, discovery, and project launch information.
• Opening of SOW against Master Service Agreements where necessary
• Problem solving and collaboration with company Films team members throughout intake & estimating process
• Lead all internal meetings with company Films Producing Team & Freelance Teams to transfer information electronically & with live discussion to launch approved Project requests to Active status.
• All Intake and Business Partner support as assigned by the Associate Director
• Representation of company Films as assigned by Associate Director
• Department responsibilities regarding the day to day department-shared support of Freelancers including security clearances and access, invoice routing / billing process and edit room prep for Agencies.
Project Production Supervisor
• Supervise substantial volume of high end video, photography, animation & live webcasting productions (15+) simultaneously within fast paced Video Production Facility.
• Oversite of entire Producing process and the Producing team ( staff & freelance ) from project launch to delivery
• Advisor to Producers in Business Partner meetings, determining project needs, responding to Producer alerts on scope changes
• Creating scope change estimates through approval
• Following routing & billing process with correction as needed
• Oversee Producer planning and progress related to field, studio & post production and execution review and advisory.
• Collaboration with Studio Manager, Senior Editor & Technical Operations Supervisor for Optimum execution of productions
• Supervise and hold final responsibility for the Producing Team maintaining productions within budget.
• Communicating weekly Forecasted Actuals provided by Producers to Associate Director & Business Partners as determined necessary at onset of project.
• Matrix Manage – Staff Producer, Producing aspect of Studio Manager role, Freelance Producer Team & Production Assistant
• Proactive, deep support of Associate Director regarding design and execution of strategic planning, production process design, work streams & company Objectives.
• Communication support on department initiatives including Power Point Deck development.
• Point of contact for Business Operations details as it relates to Compliance and Process
• Cross Functional exchanges within broader department including Multi-Channel Hub
• Bachelors degree in Communications or equivalent professional experience
• 10 + years experience in the video/film production field
• Highly organized and ability to multi-task effectively with an understanding of Project Management Concepts
• High End Video Production knowledge from creative development phase through post production phase
• Some travel may be necessary based on requirements and location of productions
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Highly Professional with excellent communication & presentation skills
• Proven ability to work across company groups while promoting corporate behaviors and standards
• Operates efficiently in a very fast paced and deadline driven environment
• Creative, resourceful and strategic thinker
• Excellent daily growth & impact mindset supporting goals of the department and the wider Multi-Channel Hub
• Ability to bring a positive approach to each opportunity presented for department growth
• Computer skills: knowledge of basic PC/MAC platforms, Miscrosoft Office Suite.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.