Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global financial firm located in New York, NY has an immediate contract opportunity for a One Drive for Business Engineer.
*12+ month contract*
*Onsite only-if not local must be open to relocation*
Description: The Brokerage Cloud Storage Engineering (CSCEng) team is responsible for the assessment, design, deployment, implementation and management of our Cloud based storage services like Box, Dropbox as well as other SaaS products such as Office 365/OneDrive for Business. The role would also entail working with clients to onboard them to the platform as well as working with multiple 3rd party vendors (MobileIron, Adallom, SkyHigh, Symantec DLP/Vontu, CASBs, etc) and internal groups (Ping Federate, LDAP Engineering, Virtualization Engineering, Secure Islands, Microsoft RMS, Desktop Engineering , Mobility engineering and many others) to deliver a strategic cloud storage platform for the firm that covers browser, desktop and iOS & Android mobile access.
This resource will provide end to end engineering (design, implement , deploy and monitor) support and direction in the implementation and support of OneDrive for Business. The project's aim is to establish a viable solution to enable sharing content (including large files) securely with internal peers using OneDrive for Business. Project includes the buildout of the OneDrive for Business Pilot & production environment and also integrating it with a provisioning / management platform utilizing Agile SDLC processes and continuous integration methods. Candidate should be well versed in Windows development with C#. The candidate is expected to be able to work across many different internal groups, vendors, clients, security & engineering groups and many technologies to deliver a product to the firm. The candidate should also be a self-starter with an ability to work in a globally dispersed team, troubleshoot and develop solutions.
* Is able to take a task and run with it
* Excellent problem solver with good communication & writing skills
* Excellent knowledge in OneDrive for Business and content migration
* Is able to track issues, resolve them, escalate to the engineering team or vendor support as needed
* Extensive experience deploying OneDrive for business
* Extensive experience deploying other SaaS cloud storage products such as SPO/o365, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
* Excellent understanding of web technologies (HTML5/CSS Framework/REST/JS Framework/JS Test Framework)
* Excellent understanding of security & internet technologies (HTTP1.1/HTTPS/TLS/DNS/Digital certificates)
* Excellent understanding of authentication technologies (SiteMinder, SAML, Windows Kerberos, OAUTH)
* Experience with Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.NET MVC , design patterns in C# and Microsoft Enterprise Library)
* Ability to develop applications and system tools to implement, deploy and manage infrastructure systems on premise and in the cloud
* Experience with Github, Jira and other continuous integration technology and SDLC agile development techniques.
* Proficient in documenting, building, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems.
* Full stack developer
* Experience with (Cloud Access Security Broker) such as Microsoft Cloud App Security, SkyHigh or similar
* Experience with Powershell
* Experience with O365 technologies (SharePoint Online, O365)
* Experience with onboarding cloud service products like SharePoint Online, DropBox, Google Apps etc.
* Experience with Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) for iOS MobileIron
* Able to do research and suggest on use of new features and implementation of that feature on the new platform.
* Experience with SQL programming with relational databases and light DB admin
* DLP , user permissions, Business Information Barrier
Looking for a full-stack Infrastructure developer
System tooling in C#.Net
Looking to roll out OneDrive for everyone in the firm- need a developer to help build this application and manage deployment
Need infrastructure skills
Requires experience with OneDrive for Business AND/OR Dropbox or another SaaS service
Can help onboard, configure and manage OneDrive to the firm
Getting the product onboarded. OneDrive consists of 3 products-mobile as well as desktop experience.
Looking for 5-7 years of experience
Experience in C#, ASP.Net
Financial experience is more of a plus than a requirement
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.