Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
- Three to five years experience in the construction industry/contracting business performing similar
contract and project management functions.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to effectively represent client and communicate with customers and others at varying levels. -
- Experience with Davis-Bacon, Certified Payroll and Labor Compliance.
- Demonstrated proficiency to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects and issues
with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Exposure to cost accounting desired.
- Working knowledge of PCs and MSOffice including MSProject.
Under general direction, provides support to the Project Management team to ensure consistent and timely responses to customers. Administers the project business through activities such as subcontract processing, managing project documentation, booking or cost tracking system entry, and customer invoicing.
1. Enters new contracts and manages any changes to existing retrofit or PSA contracts or Labor and
Material tickets in the Contract Booking System (CBS). Ensures proper contract information such as
tax, sell price, cost estimates, customer information, etc. are accurately entered.
2. Downloads and distributes cost data files, enters job assignments and transfers and provides
forecasting data for management. Generates reports as requested.
3. Administers the subcontract process. Assists project management by generating the subcontracts on
line or using templates. Organizes subcontractor documentation such as waivers, certificates of
insurance, wrap ups, and bonding information. Manages subcontractor invoices by releasing for
payment or researching payment problems.
4. Manages project documentation files. Gathers documents such as submittal documentation,
customer communication, subcontracts documents, and proposals. Completes project closeout
checklists including as-builts, final invoicing to the customer, warranty letters, project books and
5. Produces submittal packages for use by technicians, engineers or the customer. Gathers documents
such as network flow diagrams, room schedules, project bill of materials and vendor cut sheet.
6. Flags contracts in CBS when certified payrolls are required. Submits state prevailing wage
documentation for contracts.
7. Assists management in the coordination of safety programs. Ensures monthly toolbox training and
safety reporting are completed. Works with project management to ensure employees have the
proper safety equipment. 8. Utilizes electronic purchasing / ordering tools to enter and track project
materials. 9. Works with project management to ensure cost scheduling and re-estimates are entered
into the installation system. Enters project dates and schedules contract costs as directed.
10. Creates and submits bills through the installation system as directed by project management.
Assists with identifying, investigating and resolving billing issues to keep positive cash flow on
11. Researches cost miss-charges issues involving pre-entered costs, timesheet or expense reports. 12. Assists project management in the collection process as directed.
13. Acts as liaison to the Shared Service Center for the project team.
14. Assists the Project Manager or Systems Team Leader with data entry and maintaining the integrity
of the local database including forecast reports, opportunity reports, opportunity reassignments,
maintenance etc. Reconciles with the contract booking system.
15. Assists the Project Manager or sales with the securing or booking process by following up on
locking and approval status to ensure timely booking, securing contract documents with approved
terms and conditions, securing required signatures and distribution and following up on documents
for pre-entered and Letters of Intent.
16. Assists sales and the Project Manager in completing change order proposals and booking the
related change orders within CBS.
17. Assists in the preparation of: customer proposals, letters, spreadsheets, issuance of Bid Bonds,
Certificates of Insurance, Payment/Performance Bonds, Pre Qualification Questionnaires and order
legal paperwork and forms to aid in finalization of contract award. Manages branch or regional
resumes for use in proposals. Maintains a library of branch proposals and presentations for use in
future sales efforts, along with a related stock of sales supplies and brochures.
18. May perform duties of an Administrative Assistant if the role is not present in the branch, or may
provide back up support to an Administrative Assistant.
19. Supports or backs up other Project Coordinators and other branch or regional financial /
administrative personnel as required.
20. Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.