Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Job title: C# -WPF Developer
Brokerage is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Brokerage are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Institutional Securities Technology (IST) develops and oversees the overall technology strategy and bespoke technology solutions to drive and enable the Institutional businesses and enterprise-wide functions. Our clients include Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities, Investment Banking, Research and Global Capital Markets as well as Operations, HR and Corporate Services.
Reflecting the global nature of our business and systems, the pre-trade pricing and execution team is distributed between London, New York, Hong Kong, Mumbai, and now Montreal. The plan for Montreal is to hire a diverse mix of smart and experienced developers specializing in Java, Scala, C# and web technologies that develop a deep understanding of our business and client needs. Our overall team culture is to be active in many out of work activities both socially and volunteering our time through various firm sponsored activities
This role is for a proven WPF .NET developer to help take on the UI side design and development for different projects. For this commercially focused role you must have excellent communication skills, have a strong delivery track record, and be able to pragmatically balance time to market against future-proofed design and architecture. A keen interest in the latest development tools and technologies is also expected. Equity derivatives product knowledge is not a pre-requisite but it is advantageous.
• At least 5 years of experience
• Bachelor degree in a related field
• Strong C# with emphasis on multi-threaded real-time GUI development
• Strong WPF knowledge with MVVM
• Proficient in Object Oriented Design, software design patterns, unit testing, mocking frameworks, performance/memory analysis, and n-tier architecture
• Practical Test-Driven Development (TDD) experience
• Experience with modern .NET technologies including RX, LINQ, and Unity.
• Experience of Agile development techniques and a deep understanding of systems engineering, build and release management principles including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Experience with Git and/or Perforce
• Experience with Nuget
• Team working ability in local and global teams
• Strong analytical, verbal & written skills.
• Equity Derivatives knowledge with Vanilla pricing
• Practical use of Expression Blend
• Knowledge of jira or similar job-tracking system
Brokerage is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.