Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
6+ month contract
NO 3rd PARTIES
Responsible for performance and ticket management of Banking's ATMs located globally. As a member of a dynamic team this position provides escalated support to all ATMs being centrally monitored. This role will interface with various Banking technology and operation teams globally while simultaneously directing vendors and other various support teams on current statuses of ATMs, providing end to end ticket oversight, and ultimately the final resolution to all issues.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Subject Matter Experts (SME) may be required to support training of new or existing staff.
• Provides guidance and instructional support for local teams and initial support to diagnose and resolve ATM issues.
• Manage multiple avenues of issues thru monitoring, email, & phone to ensure business expectations for service standards are met.
• Organize service provider meets when required to ensure maximum ATM uptime and contractual service requirements are met.
• Manage assigned ticket queue and track issues to closure.
• Address and acknowledge tickets within the Service Level Agreement (30 minutes).
• Report and follow-up aging and reoccurring ATM issues.
• Assist with maintaining procedure documentation as it applies to specific countries.
• Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, service providers, and management teams.
• Perform remediation of incidents and problems using canned monitoring tool functions and procedure documentation.
• Work shop is 24x7 (365 days a year – weekends and holidays).
• Utilizing monitoring tools and ticketing systems for addressing issues.
• Review metrics (Spreadsheets, Data Trending/Analysis, Database). *as needed
• Be the technology advocate for the businesses and/or customers we support.
• Deliver exceptional customer service.
• Team member is to take ownership in reviewing our current work flow processes to ensure their accuracy.
• Foster teamwork, share knowledge with peers and eliminate silos.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by Lead or Manager to support the ATM Team or individual growth.
The ATM Analyst must be able to determine the extent of the problem and ensure that proper notification/escalation procedures are followed. In addition, after the trouble has been resolved, he/she must analyze and present data to explain the cause and steps to prevent reoccurrence. He/she must be able to manage trends or alerts to identify the underlying issue and initiate standard remediation. He/she must perform all mandated processes, administration, compliance, & attestation related activities within the defined timeline to ensure the department remains audit compliant. He/she must take ownership and accountability of your own deliverable actions. The analyst should demonstrate the ability to work in a high volume, pressured, support Team, and financial organization.
The ATM Analyst must be an individual who is pro-active, team oriented, possess excellent social skills, and possess technological expertise necessary to diagnose and resolve issues. The ATM Analyst must be able to multi-task and provide 1st level support in the diagnosis of all application and hardware devices. Identification of trends, repeating alerts or generic issues should all be investigated.
Technical Knowledge/Skills Required
Strong communications skills
Language support maybe need for NA, EMAE, ASPAC and LATAM Countries
Ability to work various shifts, including 2nd and 3rd shifts and up to one weekend day.
Ability to follow complex and unique processes and adapt to change rapidly
Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
Ability to manage multiple issues in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Strong problem solving and decision making skills
Superior organizational skills needed to manage several issues and follow-ups simultaneously.
Possess In-depth knowledge of the following
• Trouble Ticketing systems
• Monitoring Tools
• Network Protocols
• LAN/WAN knowledge
• MS Exchange
• Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project)
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.