Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Works with project management / team which includes administrative tasks to develop and maintain a detailed project schedule for all project phases. Roles and
Responsibilities: 1) Tasks to include daily interface with Project Manager(s) (PM) tracking project activities, maintaining project schedule and documentation. 2) Intermediate to expert level skills with online PM tools i.e. MS Project or other PM tools. 3) Work and follow-up with contractors on issues and status. Must be diligent, proactive and work professionally with all personnel and contractors to reach a valid, timely and satisfactory conclusion. Must be able to substantiate work products. 4) Highly accomplished in working with all functions of MS Outlook email client. 5) Participate in Team Meetings and then follow-up with meeting tasks and to-do lists. 6) Data Entry and Database Management must be highly accurate. 7) Process purchase orders as required and other general administrative duties required to support the project management team. 8) Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion. 9) Review, follow-up and validate all milestone deliverables with contractors in a timely manner. 10) Communicate and accurately convey information to all relevant stakeholders in a concise and clear manner.
Top 5 Skills:
1. Ability to work in fast-paced changing on-air environment.
2. A team player, who is always respectful, has good communication skills, and maintains a positive attitude.
3. Ability to work under pressure with great attention to detail.
4. Proficient using computer and software applications including MS Outlook, MS excel, MS Word, Web, and other workflow tools
5. Flexibility with work schedule; must be able to work late hours, weekends, and/or holidays when needed for this 24/7 operation.
1) Provide technical support for internal and external customers for our digital Platforms-
2) Assists in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customer problems and initiates calls/e-mails to various support organizations as needed (WideOrbit, EDM, Ooyala, Adobe, InterTech, etc)
3) Open, update and close trouble tickets – Proficiency measured primarily by working with third party partners to fix issues
4) Work closely with internal and external groups to ensure proper documentation is provided to support our TVE platforms
5) Manage the TVE streaming analytics metrics for our Apps
) Assist on the on-boarding process of new affiliates into our TVE platforms
7) Create needed documentation for end-users – Manuals, FAQ, Contact us forms, etc.
8) Oversee both test and production environment stages of the project
9) Effectively communicate with clients and various levels of management.
10) Handle multiple forms of electronic communication related to the project. 11) Maintains documentation of daily operations.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.