Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job title: Full-stack developer (strong Java, python and Angular skills)
This role is in the Cyber Analytics Security Operations team focused on the Automation and Tooling space. This role will be focused on designing, building and maintaining applications on the firm's centralized security data lake, analytics platform and log transport infrastructure. The work will primarily focus on the firm's log data management application which incorporates the data dictionary, data inventory, workflow management, data exception management, and data requests. The logging meets Cyber and Insider Threat team requirements by supporting security analytics capabilities. The log data management application will integrate with various components such as ServiceNow, LDAP, and the firm's NIFI/Kafka logging platform.
• Understand, maintain and improve existing log streaming and processing systems/architecture
• Design, develop and deploy new server-side services or applications
• Explore cutting edge technologies and choose appropriate solution to solve problems
• Work closely with colleagues in global team and members from other technology teams to collaborate on delivering integrated solutions
• Provide technical support to operation team and clients
• Develop external tools that add to existing platform functionalities
• Maintain hygiene of the platform infrastructure across all environments
• Provide support for production platforms through health monitoring and root cause troubleshooting
• Support operations in their efforts to deliver a consistent and performant production platform
• Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required
• Participate in technology evaluations and play an active role in suggesting improvements based on technology trends, best practices, and industry standards.
• 4+ years of experience minimum
• Proficient with Java
• JS frameworks and libraries such as Angular2+, jQuery for front-end
• SQL and experience with RDBMS
• Python (flask is required), Perl, Shell for general purpose coding
• Clear understanding of object-oriented fundamentals
• Experience with big data technologies, including Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark, NIFI, HBase, Hadoop etc.
• Experience with developing, delivering and supporting software for Linux (or other UNIX ) operating system
• Knowledge of multi-threading and distributed computing
• Familiar with software development lifecycle
• Able to express ideas clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal English
• Quick learner, self-motivated, maintain high standard of professional conduct and practice
• Flexible and self-driven team player assisting/mentoring members when required
• Strong task management and organizational skills to ensure balance and timely completion of ongoing efforts
• Sound SDLC practices using systems such as JIRA and GIT
• Software development experience with Python/Scala/Perl
• Experience with data pipelines for ETL
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.