Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
W2 ONLY - PLEASE NO 3RD PARTIES OR CORP-TO-CORP!
6 month contract opportunity available for an Active Directory Systems Admin. with one of our top insurance clients
We are also open to relocation
Manager is currently hiring for a full time resource, but has opened this up to our CWP program for a 6 month contract to hire. To confirm, this is not a guarantee of a full time opportunity but that would be the expectation if the person works out
Currently the team is broken in 6 individuals (2 very entry level) and is broken into two focus areas; AD and LDAP. Manager lost a long term FTE last year and is trying to balance the team with a mid-level resource. The manager is flexible on the skill level of the worker, as long as they can operate independently. There will be much opportunity to learn and grow, but it is key this person has a solid understanding of AD. Team has had previous negative experience with contractors coming in and making enhancements that cannot be sustained. This person needs to be able to see the 'big picture' and what is work best for a large organization.
Contractor MUST have experience in multi-forest environments (Client currently 19)
Contractor must come from enterprise environment managing directory (currently on 4000 servers)
Communication is key- needs to be able to follow documentation and create documentation
100% onsite in Portsmouth NH, on call rotation
The Hosting Security Operations team is seeking an Active Directory Security System Administrator who will be responsible for helping to support the AD environment. This resource will provide support, implementation, and consulting services for Microsoft Active Directory systems across the enterprise. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within Global Information Security team, which is in the midst of transforming and moving legacy security services to the Cloud. This position offers the opportunity to explore and grow technical skills across a full stack of Active Directory product sets. The team is experiencing an agile transformation and is looking for someone who is willing to share ideas and collaborate to enrich this growing business.
About the job:
• Enable and support the Active Directory environment
• Design, implement, and support Group Policies
• Enable and support Policy Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment
• Manage and support cross-forest trusts
• Support upgrades and lifecycle management of AD-related software and tools
• Improve AD processes and automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible.
• Fulfill service requests and resolve incidents related to Directory Services
• Provide support and administration of Remote Domain Controllers
• Adhere to Service Management Processes and Procedures (Change, Incident, Problem)
• Ensure customer satisfaction by consulting with Applications and other services who utilize Active Directory. Provide recommendations on best practices for integration.
• Provide after hours and on-call support as part of a rotation
• Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
• Assists in the reporting of data security incidents and may support investigations as required.
• May participate in the monitoring of existing and proposed security standard setting groups, State and Federal legislation and regulations.
• Participates in the identification and escalation of changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
• Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor degree in in CS or IT
• certified Microsoft Technology Associate preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in systems operation and administration
• Directory Services Experience
• Administering AD and GPOs
• Administering PKI, DNS, DHCP, etc.
• Scripting Experience (PowerShell, VBScript)
• Windows Operating Systems and associated technologies
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.