Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Hours: Mon - Fri. 8a -5p
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing analytical and research support in the business-to-business marketing of non consumer goods including Support Systems, Wire Management Products, and Enclosures.
The role of Marketing Analyst will be required to drive quantitative and qualitative marketing analysis and recommendations through resourceful identification and manipulation of data and information
The incumbent will receive assignments from Marketing personnel (Product Managers, Product Segment Managers or VP of Marketing ) that will require close coordination with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering. Assignments will be roughly evenly divided between market analysis and market research. Market analysis will include analysis of sales, profitability, or market conditions of various business segments to include present products, product extensions or new product development. Market research will include the design, development, and implementation of market research tools including surveys and focus groups.
This position must continuously question, analyze, evaluate and refine information received from multiple sources in order to present findings in a cohesive and actionable format.
The position will determine how and who within the Marketing department will benefit from routine and adhoc analysis and present findings to that manager.
The incumbent will do any presentations to the Graphics, Marketing, Engineering, Sales or Customer Service teams regarding any research that has been performed that may pertain to the effectiveness of the department's production.
This position may recommend and present to Sales and Marketing promotions that his/her research may find beneficial to the marketing or sale of the B-Line products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare cost, margin and pricing analysis
• Prepare competitor analysis including product cross references
• Prepare and report on sales/inventory analysis
• Compare company performance to industry data
• Maintain Dodge Project Reporting
• Identify, jointly with other marketing departments, specific problems or areas that may require research support.
• Assist in defining targeted market segments based on key performance factors and other characteristics.
• Plan and conduct market research and customer surveys.
• Perform secondary research using published data by trade associations, magazine articles, and research reports.
• Deliver analysis, insight and recommendations regarding market trends, macro economic trends and consumer trends that affect the near-term and long-term strategy of the business.
• Work with product management to provide insight about the direction of the various product lines to ensure that market data is utilized in product planning
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or Marketing
• Minimum 2 Years of MARKET RESEARCH experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to create and present insightful analysis
• Strong critical thinking/analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Candidate's history should indicate leadership characteristics and the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment individually or as a team member.
• Candidate should also possess strong communication, analytical, and decision-making skills.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.