Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
This individual we are looking to hire should be a Unix/Linux expert with IAM and Privilege Access expertise; being hands-on is key for this role.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
locations- Pennington NJ or Addison TX
The IAM Architect provides institutional vision at scale around the implementation of privileged access controls. The ideal candidate will leads and/or participate in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. The position consists of hardening access controls to our production environment and may require updates to existing configurations or design of new access configurations. The ideal candidate will be able to understand current state and influence design decisions. This position will also lead SSH key management for an enterprise class organization. Must be able to meet demands of working across multiple work streams, communicate effectively with senior technology and business leadership. Organized evidence of compliance and producing documentation will also be key to this role. Tight coordination with the infrastructure technology organization will also be required. This position will report to the global head of the CIE department.
• Architect, support, and scope Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions at scale, in an enterprise organization
• Conduct in depth technical IAM research, assessments and performance analysis to support and design technical automated IAM strategies
• Develop strategy and deployment plans for extending Identity and Access Management services to additional applications
• Plan, verify, and integrate IAM solutions for complex client applications
• Assume overall ownership and accountability for technical solutions provided to clients
• Understanding of the principles of privileged and production access
• Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
Directs, manages, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of the Systems Engineering section. Supports multiple systems through maintenance, modification, problem resolution, etc. to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations. Manages multiple applications/development projects, or single major complex initiatives if a small area of the development function. Coordinates resources across various applications, operations or projects. Responsible for staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making. Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly. Provides input on policy issues. Typically 7-10 years of experience in managing and directing multi-project development teams
• Comfort with both Unix/Linux and Windows environments
• Experience with the SSH protocol, OpenSSH, and Public Key authentication
• Capable of designing configurations for privileged access control in tools such as PowerBroker
• Good understanding of PowerBroker and CyberArk technologies
• Good Active Directory background and understanding
• Strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and escalate when necessary
• Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable candidate to network, lead within the organization and influence
• Experience deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
• Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
• Understanding of financial services regulatory and legal environment
• Ability to articulate technical and business issues and solutions effectively to business or technical staff across organizational layers
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Excellent organizational skills, able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and respond to rapidly changing demands
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6+
• Experience with different UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment
• Access administration knowledge in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe Platforms with emphasis on security and access controls.
• Good understanding of EmpowerID and Centrify
• Familiar with SSH based software such as OpenSSH
• Familiar with JSON and software development
• Development: ASP.NET MVC, C#, SDLC, Agile methodologies
• Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016
• Source Control: GIT, TFS
• Cloud Platforms: VMware vRealize, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure
• Automation: Jenkins, Test-Kitchen, Vagrant
BS Degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.