Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Full-Time Opportunity for a Full Stack Java Developer with a Fortune 100 Financial Firm in Plano, TX
**Candidates rRequiring Visa Sponsorship Eill NOT BE CONSIDERED for this Position**
**ONSITE Interview is Required - LOCAL Candidates ONLY**
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
• JAVA developer responsible for analyzing requirements and coding solutions.
• This role will be part of Business Intelligence project development team responsible for deliveries on new, cutting edge, Actionable Insight project, supporting Marketing and Customer Insights.
• Application simplifications, application modernization and technical design and development to provide real-time marketing decision.
• Assist in defining scope and sizing of work and anchor Proof of Concept developments.
REQUIRED SKILLS (must have to be minimally qualified):
• 5+ Yrs Relevant IT software experience, technically strong, with expertise in midrange development skills(JAVA, J2EE, JDK 1.7 or higher, SPRING, SOAP, REST, etc)
• 3 years experience as a lead developer/ Individual contributor
• Proficient in JDBC with SQL
• Hands on experience with XML, JSON and/or Web services
• Must possess an experience understanding of service-oriented architecture(SOA), Microservices and asynchronous message-based concepts
• Strong experience working in a matrixed team and as an individual, leading/mentoring other software engineers; leading reviews and discussions.
• Deep understanding of the software development process with experience in leading requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
• Ability to own and drive tasks and assignments with a passion to go the extra mile for making an impact to the business users.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to fluidly interact with business partners, application and project teams.
• Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
• Experience in data modelling and experience with relational and no-SQL database, Cassandra, Oracle, DataStage
• Experience working in Agile development environment, scrums meeting and rapid prototyping
• Experience in developing both Restful or SOAP based web services
• Experienced with messaging utilizing JMS/MQ
• Comfortable working in a matrix environment with ability to lead distributed resources both onshore and off-shore.
• Prior experience of working with globally distributed teams
• Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree –or – Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.