Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
1+ year contract
NO 3rd PARTIES
Irving, TX OR Jacksonville, FL
Client Associate to join the Existing Card Member campaign management team focused on Rewards program execution. Position will manage special project requirements, marketing package development, waterfall evaluation and delivery of targeted lists. The Campaign Analyst will also provide insight-driven recommendations to enhance strategies and drive synergies across the organization, and will work with the Marketing Information Management team to evaluate and scope out desired marketing initiatives and determine testing and/or sizing of campaign initiatives.
The campaign Analyst responsibilities include:
Organizational Scope, Accountability & Strategic Leadership
• Manages multiple channels within one or more functional specialties
• Educate marketing partners on new toolsets, and help develop and implement best-in-class customer centric campaign strategies.
• Provide insight driven recommendations to enhance strategies and drive synergies across the organization.
• Working knowledge of customer centric marketing techniques.
• Strong working knowledge base in quantitative and analytical techniques including report analysis, association rules, decision trees, timeline and
task plan analysis and visualization techniques.
• Experience driving sophisticated exploratory data analysis and provides results to Business Partners.
Influence / Collaboration
• Interacts with cross-functional areas at the Functional Specialty level.
• Primary liaison with the Marketing Segment Managers, Decision Management, and Risk to develop sound Business Requirements and work through
the business needs to ensure successful project completion.
Judgment / Decision Making
• Understands impact/implications of issues/events within the marketing segments and other areas within the Marketing Information Management
• Works with considerable latitude for decision making in setting priorities under area of responsibility.
• Applies knowledge, experience and judgment to less ambiguous situations requiring the adaptation of standard procedures or techniques.
• 2-3 years of experience in executing marketing campaigns within IBM Omni-Channel Marketing/ Unica.
• 2-3 years of experience in executing SQL queries and developing analytics.
• 2-3 years strategic business analysis; aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis and results
• Experience with Direct marketing of credit card offers preferred. Understanding of legal and regulatory environment preferred.
• Experience with loyalty marketing preferred.
• Experience with digital marketing preferred.
• Experience analyzing marketing efforts
• Optimization experience a plus
• Strong leadership and prioritization skills; Willingness to share knowledge and collaborate with team members to achieve project goals Motivates
and empowers others to reach organizational goals
• Ability to partner with internal Marketing, Risk and Decision Management colleagues to develop new customer centric marketing strategies and
• Ability to create new and imaginative approaches to marketing strategies; Ability to identify fresh approaches to marketing processes and
technology, and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both with technical and business constituents Strong consultative and problem solving skills
• Ability to present technical/analytical information to non-technical audiences
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally within an organization to accomplish objectives
• Ability to use appropriate interpersonal and communication skills to gain acceptance of ideas and action plans
• Ability to work independently, with strong follow-through, capable of owning and managing projects from end-to-end
• Ability to facilitate meetings, keeping participants focused on the agenda Strong follow-through and ability to own and manage projects from end
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.