Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Administrative Assistant-Part Time
1 year contract
Work Schedule: 3 days per week/flexible; time is also flexible between 7 AM - 5 PM
The incumbent will provide administrative and clerical support as directed to meet site objectives. Incumbent may also be assigned additional duties as directed, including, but not limited to preparing budget reports, assisting with onboarding new hires, and monitoring site security activities. The incumbent will work closely with the Facilities Group Leader and Site Security Representative to ensure site procurement and security processes are executed in line with corporate guidance.
• Provides front-desk coverage and serves as the first point of contact for all visitors, contractors and other external callers.
• Provides daily administrative support/functions, including but not limited to managing phone calls, managing visitor traffic, new hire onboarding support, procurement of goods and services, submitting purchase requisitions, processing invoices, tracking purchase orders, ordering supplies, sorting mail, scheduling meetings, managing conference room schedules, shipping/receiving support, access control, processing work requests and generating work orders.
• Assists departmental staff with scheduling third-party services, verifying work order service tickets, and confirming invoice accuracy before approval.
• Supports department meetings and event functions by reserving and preparing meeting rooms.
• Works with vendors and other third-party service providers to verify completion of site safety requirements and coordinate appropriate access.
• Creates security access badges and issues parking permits.
• Multi-tasks and responds to evolving priorities relating to site safety and security
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Follows site safety rules and promotes their observance in performance of job duties.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma
• 3-5 years of administrative and/or procurement experience
• Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills
• Must be detail-oriented and able to read and interpret company policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
• Working knowledge of corporate spending reports
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
• Front desk receptionist experience
• Proficiency in SAP platforms (procurement and maintenance functions) and Lotus Notes
• Strong data analysis
• Shipping & Receiving and/or mailroom experience
• Experience with managing building access control systems
• Vendor management experience
• Experience working in a 5S and safety-conscious environment
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.