Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1+ year contract
NO 3rd PARTIES
Program Manager/Digital Data Analyst
This individual will be a key member of Digital and Customer Experience team and will help transform how the organization views, measures, and articulates performance. The candidate will partner closely with colleagues across different global digital teams, data teams and strategy teams, to manage data around the key metrics on the GCB digital scorecard and help identify trends/insights impacting digital performance. Will be involving in creating, evaluating digital KPIs, identifying performance insights and competitive benchmarking. Will be a core member of the GCB scorecard team and will play a critical role in helping structure, aggregate, analyze and monitor digital data/insights to help digital teams and senior leadership understand digital performance.
The successful candidate should be comfortable juggling the ability to compile, analyze, and present data while delivering relevant insights, reports, recommendations and strategies to the management team and other business stakeholders. This individual will use insights to "tell a story” that successfully depicts, predicts and reconciles business scenarios, trends, opportunities and problems.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Leverage monthly data to identify and analyze trends, gaps/spikes/anomalies, key drivers, and opportunities for cross-regional sharing of learnings and best practices; correlate digital trends with omni-channel user behavior.
• Ability to create global executive level summary reports, presentations to reflect Client's digital progress and opportunities.
• Support the monthly GCB Digital scorecard process and production across KPIs.
• Actively participate and contribute to developing new KPIs to measure performance and drive digital usage
• Will help with project Management on Data governance and initiatives related to metric expansion. reporting.
• Identify impact of digital initiatives on digital customer behaviors and showcase resulting performance data.
• Respond to ad hoc metrics-related queries from across the organization as necessary
• Extremely Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
• Must have analytical background and experience managing/organizing information to identify trends and extract key conclusions
• Strong Data visualization capabilities. Experience in using data warehouses like Cognos
• Highly self-motivated individual that possesses a very strong intellectual curiosity
• Excellent communication and influencing skills. Ability to organize data and insights in a clear and concise way manner to drive business decisions
• Familiarity with analytical, reporting, business writing and project management skills
• Disciplined and structured thinking /Must have a strong desire to learn.
• Must be able to identify issues with the data and apply creative problem solving
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence cross-functionally without direct authority
• Strong team player who naturally possesses selfless, amicable and supportive personal characteristics
• 3-7 years of related experience, ideally in digital analytics, finance.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Math or related field of study; or equivalent experience.
: Bachelor's degree; MBA preferable
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.