Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
THE CLIENT IS SEEKING A HELP DESK SPECIALIST IN CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE - EMPHASIS ON AZURE
What You'll Get to Do:
1. Setup and maintain Microsoft Azure Govt. Cloud environment. -> 80%
A. Basic cloud setup with Microsoft and its certified partners
B. Work with Client IT for compliance and security
C. Setup single/multi tenancy in the Azure cloud based on customer requirements
D. Experience with Azure monitoring technologies
E. Basic understanding of database technologies, specifically MS SQL Server
F. Understanding of Saas, PaaS and IaaS business models.
Escalated Issues from Tier#2 and Tier#3 - Technical support (10%)
A. Understanding of Incident Management and Escalation workflows
B. Resolve customer problems that are escalated from the help desk and field service team with regards to cloud setup, administration and monitoring
C. Update Knowledge base through Sugar CRM
D. Find common issues coming up from support team, factory and other 3RD party partners and update the team on a regular basis
E. Escalate tickets to Microsoft support or to Client factory engineering and development team, depending on the nature of issue.
F. Maintain a high level of product and industry knowledge to assure optimum product and customer support.
Troubleshoot and repair (5%)
A. Troubleshoot customer issues as required.
B. Maintain records and billable services.
Investigation and Escalation (5%)
A. Escalate all customer issues and problems with engineering and factory while providing customer's timely feedback on progress of their issues and maintaining records of all escalated problems.
B. Document and share newly found information or trouble shooting techniques with other hotline, engineering, technical service managers and field service teams.
1. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Must have excellent customer service skills.
3. Must communicate at all levels within Client and outside companies.
1. Must have at least 1 years of experience in setting up and managing cloud environment in different service models (SaaS, PaaSS, IaaS)
2. Knowledge of cloud security and specially Gov. Cloud infrastructure security. Preferred industry level certification but not mandatory.
3. Excellent knowledge of Network, IP routing, Firewalls and bandwidth allocation.
4. Risk management and security awareness
Education and Experience
1. Technical degree or equivalent technical training and experience including industry certifications.
2. Must know Computer Hardware, Operating Systems, Networking, Wireless Communications, Computer Peripheral Devices and Application Software.
3. Must know about cloud setup, hosting and managing applications, platform and services
4. Must work with all levels of technical personnel within the company and with outside companies.
5. Must be able to resolve complex technical issues using troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge.
6. Should be a subject matter expert on Cloud and related hosted services in an enterprise level secure setup.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.