Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This role will focus on designing and developing enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions for all cloud service types; IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. This role will collaborate with the Infrastructure, Technology Risk Management and Application Development organizations during design and development phases, providing guidance, interpretation, and engineering expertise. The role will additionally focus on the overall project technical and architecture design, cost effectiveness, quality of solution, knowledge transfer, and mentoring of the project technical team members. Lastly, the role will be keenly aware of cloud computing industry trends with regards to technology and adoption while also being proficient in the understanding of and application of various automation related tools and languages.
• Contributes to and supports the corporate Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings
• Contributes to and support the corporate adoption of the DevOps methodology and Agile project management
• Provides expert level design and engineering support towards the successful delivery of IT's cloud project portfolio
• Contribute towards continual service improvement activities related to the delivery of cloud services
• Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams designed to increase productivity
• Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, cost effectiveness and high availability in the cloud
• Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architecture
• Create and implement automation in the form of infrastructure as code for cloud platform solutions
• Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards
• 5+ years' experience in IT platform, storage, networking, and virtualization engineering
• 5+ years' experience in the design & implementation of distributed applications (preferred)
• In depth, practical experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
• Experience in architecting and implementing cloud based solutions with robust Business Continuity and Disaster Recover requirements
• 4+ years practical experience designing, building, and automating solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, KMS, Route 53, Lambda, IAM, Kinesis, ECS and API Gateway
• 3+ years' experience working with cloud automation tools such as Terraform. AWS CloudFormations experience is also a plus.
• 3+ years' experience in building CI/CD pipeline automation in tools like Jenkins/Cloudbees with scripting languages such as Groovy, Ruby, or Python
• 3+ years practical experience working in DevOps team/organizations with applied Agile development practices
• 3+ years hands on experience with automated tooling such as Chef and Test Kitchen
• Hands on experience with Docker and container orchestration
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.