Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Liquidity and Resolution Capital Metrics chapter under the Client Core Capabilities initiative is a global regulatory program to enhance and automate liquidity and resolution capital reporting within Client. The program is a joint effort between Finance and Risk Infrastructure (FRI) in coordination with Client Treasury, Finance and Risk Shared Services and Global Functions Technology Services and provides regular updates to the senior management of the firm and the regulators.
The PMO resource will provide oversight and governance around the implementation efforts for all capabilities within the liquidity and resolution capital metrics chapter. The role will coordinate with various functional teams globally to ensure solutions are consistent with the target state architecture and reporting capabilities detailed in the Core Capabilities plans.
- Work closely with senior project sponsors, program governance team, key business users and technology partners to ensure proper project execution and key stakeholder communication is in place
- Prepare clear and concise program/project status updates and presentations for senior management and regulators
- Support the Finance and Risk Infrastructure (FRI) PMO in preparing materials, including Core Capability Steering Committee reports, and GDAR status updates, and leading relevant project status meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes
- Self-starter, strong attention to detail and willingness to "roll up sleeves” to master the liquidity subject matter at a detailed business level to identify, manage and provide credible challenge to plans, risks, issues, changes and dependencies
- Manage audit readiness and act as change management coordinator as required – ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs / projects
- Partner with functional groups within the organization (FRI Central PMO, Technology, Finance and Risk Shared Services (FRSS), GPMO) to drive execution of requirements for regional Implementations / training and ensuring process compliance is in-line with Client standards
- Perform analysis of Critical Success Criteria, KPI/KRIs and other non-financial benefits realization
- Manage closure phase, gather best practices and lessons learned
- Ensure all key stakeholders adhere to Client approved PM procedures (CPMC) and tools as applicable. Identify and escalate gaps in project artifacts. Guarantee compliance with the PM standard procedures and with all application tools used for program and project management, including Lean Project Management Tool (LPMT)
- Understand and adhere to FRI Governance and Global Data Aggregation and Reporting (GDAR) program/project management standards and guidelines
- Participate in CPMC/Finance communication and training activities and cascade key messages to the regions to ensure awareness and understanding of PM procedures and tools
- BS/BA required (MS/MBA a plus)
- 7+ years of Project Management and/or Management Reporting & Analysis in the financial services industry strongly preferred
- 5+ years of industry experience within Treasury at a global bank preferred
- Deep understanding of Liquidity Risk, Portfolio Management, Regulatory Reporting, and overall Treasury functions for multinational banks preferred
- PMI/PMP certification preferred
- Solid understanding of financial products on a bank's balance sheet
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.