Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
REMOTE, GA, KS, VA
Long Term, Contract to Hire
W2 only, NO corp to corp or 1099
Candidate must be US citizen
· VBlock Fabric and Storage Configuration and Management.
· Good Knowledge of UIM configuration and management
· VNX Block and File Storage Administration and Management
· VNXe Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Nexus 7k Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Nexus 5k Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Nexus 1k Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Cisco Catalyst Switch Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Cisco UCS Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· EMC Powerpath Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· ESXi / VMWARE Administration, Configuration and Management.
· VMware Horizon View Administration, Configuration and Management.
· VDI Pool Creation/Deployment/planning
· Atoms Administration, Configuration and Management.
· CETERA Administration, Configuration and Management.
· Knowledge of VMware Persona Management
· Windows Administration, Configuration and Management.
· SQL Server Administration, Configuration and Management.
· AD/LDAP Administration, Configuration and Management.
· Firewall/Load Balancing Administration, Configuration and Management(products like F5)
· Problem/Diagnosis skills for all areas above.
This individual should have a broad and generalized understanding of infrastructure components (Server, Storage and Networking).
· Interface with senior management to develop, refine, and execute the Cloud Computing strategy and roadmap.
· Manage proof of concepts, exploratory projects to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable Cloud Computing (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) model for the customer with respect to the customers' business context.
· Work with other technical and data center architects for migration plans encompassing infrastructure baseline, plans and road maps; application migration plans, requirements and needs; industry leading and evolving trends, techniques, products and vendors
You will work with technical leads from infrastructure domains like Compute, Storage etc to develop a comprehensive technical architecture to support the multi-year agenda for cloud adoption. This architecture deliverable may also include development of integrated technology stacks designed for low cost efficient delivery of cloud services.
· Should be able to plan and lead all aspects of Cloud Infrastructure projects such as Cloud Management solutions, provisioning, inventory management, CMDB, monitoring, security, backup.
· Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the VMware Cloud Management stack.
Experience with modern IT operations methodologies such as ITIL, with emphasis on IT process improvement.
· Strong technical knowledge of VMware ESX / ESXi and Virtual Center, SRM, vCOPs
· Understanding of, and operational experience with, VMware management products.
· Knowledge of Cloud Storage (object level), Storage Tiering, Storage Deduplication and Virtualization.
· Lead major consulting solution engagements from Infrastructure Optimization programs, to DR.
· Enablement Programs to Infrastructure Automation programs.
· Strong teaming skills, works well across complex organization and drives collaboration.
· Understanding of Cloud Computing operating principles, features, and benefits for Service Providers, Enterprise, Small, and Medium-size business customers.
· Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards; capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network management
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· ITIL v3 Foundation
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.