Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
Publication Portfolio Operations and Execution Specialist serves as the portfolio project manager to the Publication Portfolio Operations and Execution Lead, Markets delivering operational leadership, enabling a successful delivery on our Publication/Content priorities and team objectives to our key markets in US, France, Germany, and EMAC/Intercon.
Role Accountabilities include:
• Partners with Medical Capabilities, Market Leads to understand how the book of work will be delivered on budget.
• Coordinate with various departments on budget and accounting matters (Leads, Markets, PPOEL, etc.)
• Maintains budget and projections in financial management systems, serving as the Publication TA point of contact between Finance, Project Management and Agency, ensuring ongoing transparency into spend.
• Continually assesses financial health of Publications and Content budget via evaluating committed/projected spends, adjusting budget allocation as needed.
• Accountable for supporting April/September projections and year-end financial discussions, reconciliations and Service Order close outs are completed within the required timelines.
• Supports annual Publication/Content Strategy Planning and Budget preparations ensuring clarity in timelines, deliverables and anticipating potential barriers to successful execution.
• Collaborates cooperatively across Publication Portfolio Operations and Execution Leads to identify TA efficiencies and implement best practices (e.g. integrated key risk dashboard)
• Partners to optimize strategic outsourcing partnerships including evaluating Agency performance and leading RFP initiatives for successful on-boarding and integration of new Agency partners for Publications and Content.
• Maintains core publication stakeholder distribution lists and ensures these are up to date.
• Utilizes and supports a variety of project management tools (Datavision) and financial systems (RPM/SAP) to support operational efficiency, compliance, KPI alignment, as well as ensure projects are delivered to timelines/budgets.
Day to Day Outputs Required:
• Understand project budget planning / allocations; verify monthly project costs (BoW across the Markets / TA)
• Reconcile SOWs against work planned / projected / achieved
• Collect and reports fiscal information as required, and assist in analyzing financial information
• Prepare budget, projections and financial reports (monthly/quarterly performance reports) for distribution (management, leadership, finance, project managers, internal / external stakeholders)
• Participate in agency calls to support accurate budget reconciliation with our partners
• Become an expert of the organization's budget structure and allocation codes (WBS, Product Plan, Market, WW/US)
• Perform other budget support duties as requested (contracting, MSA's, vendor/agency agreements, related effort)
• BS in health-science or related field with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry; Medical Communications agency experience favorable
• Experience with change leadership and demonstrated success in leading a cross- functional matrix team with excellent organizational, written & oral communication, facilitation, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proven experience effectively managing timelines and identifying resource needs and constraints and implementing strategies to meet changing needs/ requirements
• Track record of success in leading complex projects. Demonstrated strong project management skills; Project management certification (PMP) a plus
• Experience managing 3rd party vendors and influencing without authority
• Experience managing project and portfolio budget
Manager is looking for candidate who has blend between a financial analyst, BA and PM.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.